Chapter 6

I tensed up. He didn't straight up ask me if I was the person there, or what I was doing there. That means he doesn't know for sure if what he saw was me or someone else. Keep calm, [Y/N], keep calm.

"The Unforeseen Simulation Joint?" I asked as calmly as I could. "I've only been there once, after the interview with Nezu."

He nodded, though there was still suspicion in his tired eyes.

"Aren't you going home? The day's over," I said out of nowhere. I mentally slapped myself. Why did I just ask that. If he doesn't want to go home then let him stay. I'm sure he's tired with those injures and all.

"It is? I guess I should go then." He climbed out of the sleeping bag, his arms still in a sling. It was so funny to watch him get out that I laughed out loud.

Even with his bandages covering most of his face, I saw the bandages shift that showed him raising his eyebrow. "S-sorry. That's j-just so f-funny!" I said in between laughs. I haven't laughed this hard since [Above Comic].

He sighed. "You're as annoying as Hizashi."

"I take no offense to that," I said, putting my hand on my hips. "At least he's more exciting." Hizashi Yamada was another pro-hero in the school who went by the hero name of Present Mic. I had met him, along with the other school staff members and teachers after the interview.

Aizawa shrugged, carrying his sleeping bag. I suddenly felt bad for him, since both his arms were in slings and it seemed like he was struggling to carry his sleeping bag.

"Uh, you need any help? With your broken arms and all...."

"I'm fine, but thanks," Aizawa said. He looked back at me before he left. "By the way [Y/N], I know you do have a quirk. Don't lie."