Chapter 9

TW: Includes mentions of rape and abuse.

---

I was in the backseat of a car, a different man and a woman in the front. We were on a busy highway and suddenly loud honks erupted in the air. Colors and lights flashed before me as a loud crash was heard.

I screamed again, crying as the two people were lying on the dashboard, blood gushing from their heads.

I was in the back, the airbag saving me. Police sirens came ringing moments later as darkness consumed me.

---\/---/\---\/---

"Please," I whimpered. "Please stop."

The man laughed. "Why should I? You're just a useless, quirkless nobody! Only here for my pleasure~"

I huddled into a ball as he kicked me profusely, then threw me onto a bed. "I-I do... have... a q-quirk." I choked out blood, my body numb. He pinned me to the bed, biting my neck.

"That's right, and you can't even fight with it! I don't even need to activate my quirk to hurt you. Your quirk doesn't do anything useful!"

The man on top of me turned into a large shadow monster, swallowing me whole. I closed my eyes and screamed.

---\/---/\---\/---

I stood alone, surrounded by dark figures pointing at me and laughing. I was a "quirkless nerd", a "nobody", a "useless quirkless," a "waste of space".

I screamed for help. But nobody came.

No teachers.

No parents.

No friends.

No heroes.

---\/---/\---\/---

Words after words, insults and insults, then came the punches and kicks. The beatings. Then rape.

Me. I screamed. And yelled. And begged.

For help. For it to all stop. For someone.

And a figure appeared in front of me, crouching down. Reaching out with a hand....

"[Y/N].... "

"[Y/N]!"

"[L/N]!"