Chapter 23

A/N: Thanks for 1k view and 100 votes ^^

---<>---><---<>---
---[Reader's POV]---

When I woke up, my eyes blurry. I was in a bed, and a figure was hovering over me. I had fell asleep again, but how? Then I remembered. After getting talking with Meleoron, Katsumi had taken me on another room and chained me to the wall. He had caught Shota and stuck a needle in me to make me sleep. I tried to get up. I noticed I was back at my apartment.

"[Y/N]!" The figure helped me get up. It was Kurogiri. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Where's Shota? What happened?"

Kurogiri explained everything. "Meleoron came and decided to help us, telling us the location of the base. I warped him, Tomura, and I there and we found you and Eraserhead. When we got there, you were already asleep and Katsumi was there. He wasn't hard to beat, considering it was only him against 3 of us. Tomura told me to bring you and Meleoron back while they did he did something. I went back to get him and Eraserhead while Meleoron was with you. They got this-" He held up a bottle filled with liquid. "-to help wake you up to counter the sleep drug. They're now discussing something in the kitchen."

I nodded, then followed Kurogiri to there.

"I swear, I don't know them." I heard Meleoron's voice say. "Katsumi never really told us the full plan, only what we needed to do, the goal, and the outcome."

Kurogiri walked in with me behind him.

Tomura, Shota, and Meleoron sat around my kitchen table, looking serious. When they heard us come in, they turned to us.

"[Y/N]!" Shota and Tomura said at the same time. I laughed at how worried that were.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I repeated. "Are you guys okay? You look like you've been through a fire."

They had ash on their clothes and a bit do their clothings were burnt. Meleoron was okay, though.

"Yeah, apparently Katsumi has some kind of 'secret members' of the group we didn't know about," Tomura said. "Meleoron said he'll go back to investigate and see if we can get more information."

"But... won't Meleoron get punished or killed or something for helping us?" I asked. "They didn't get what they needed, did they? We're done with them for now."

Tomura nodded, but Shota shook his head. "We need to get Aiko to stop her quirk so I can get back into the school, unless she already has. Plus, they have a plan to kill All Might. I am a hero, and I'm supposed to stop the villains if I know what they're planning."

I pointed at Tomura, Kurogiri, Meleoron, and me, then raised my eyebrow at him.

"That's a different story," Shota said, in an annoyed tone. The villains and I laughed.

"And Meleoron? You're okay with this?" I asked. "You're betraying your friends."

Meleoron nodded. "They're more partners than friends, really. I don't think Katsumi saw me when we rescued you, since I used my quirk. Plus...." He looked up confidently. "I want to help."

Shota stood up. "I'll go back to the school to see if Aiko is still there using her quirk."

"If she is, look around the outskirts of the school she should be near there," Meleoron suggested.

"Wait," I called. "I'll come too. They know me, and Aiko most likely didn't use her quirk on the students against me, since it'll have no effect."

Shota nodded. "Good idea."

"If that's all settled, I'll be going then," Meleoron said.

Tomura offered for him to go to his place since Miki's portal was there for him to go through, but Meleoron shook his head. "The portal's gone by now, it's been 24 hours." He then asked to Kurogiri. "Could you warp me there?"

Shota also turned to him. "And me to the school?"

Kurogiri agreed, but muttered under his breath, "Jeez, how lazy can people be these days? I am not a transport portal anyone can use!"

I laughed. "Technically you are a transport portal, Kurogiri."

I told Shota to wait for me by the entrance to the school since Kirogiri couldn't warp me because of my quirk.

Kurogiri sent Shota to the school first, then came back to send Meleoron. Before going though Kurogiri's warp gate, he turned to me. "Thanks, [Y/N]. For changing me. You don't deserve to be a villain." He smiled, then went in. Kurogiri disappeared afterwards.

A few moments later, he came back and looked to Tomura. "And what do we do now? We don't need anything from them anymore."

Tomura shook his head, then gave a creepy smile to the warp man. "We don't need anything from Meleoron. He's fine. But we are going to get revenge from the others."

I poked Kurogiri. "I'm going with Shota. You're following Meleoron."