Chapter 10

"[L/N]!"

I woke, sweating, voice hoarse from screaming. The usual. I looked around. I was in an unfamiliar place, on a worn-out sofa. Aizawa was shaking me, much like how Tomura does.

"How long?" I ask immediately.

"How long what?" His yellow goggles were on his head, keeping his hair out of his face.

"How long was I out?" I started getting up, but my shoulders started hurting. A lot. They were covered in bandages and my head was pounding. Your [H/C] hair fell in front of your face, but you couldn't move it out of the way.

"About half an hour; it took about 10 minutes to get you here, my place, and until now to wake you. With all your thrashing, it was hard to get you here, and you wouldn't wake up. Also, the Hero Killer, Stain, was a fake, and so was the body. They both disappeared a few moments after I touched them," Aizawa explained. "You shouldn't move your arms right now, they were stabbed pretty harshly.

I was at his place? My face flushed, and I wasn't sure why. "Thanks, Aizawa." I carefully shifted my arms. 30 minutes.... That's the longest I've slept in years.

"You can call me Shota," Aizawa offered, then his face turned serious. "Now, explain."

I couldn't see any way out of this. He wanted an explanation. I didn't have any excuses nor lies prepared. "And you can call me [Y/N]. And... explain what?"

"Everything," Shota said. "Your quirk, why you were screaming, all that."

I hesitated. "I don't have much of a choice, do I?" I mutter. He shook his head and sat down next to me on the sofa. So I started explaining.

"My quirk is that I'm immune to quirks," I said slowly. "Quirk-related attacks and effects don't affect me."

"That explains it...." Shota murmured. "The blasts from Bakugou didn't hurt you, and Stain's quirk didn't have any effect on you."

"Yeah, you're smart," I complemented. "Anything from Bakugou's Explosion to Uraraka's Zero Gravity won't affect me. Even Kirishima's punches won't do anything if he hardens himself. It's just phase through me. Only physical, non-quirk-related attacks will work on me."

"What about mutant-class quirks?" Shota asked. He was surprising calm with all this information.

"Only some, depends on their quirks. For example, Hagakure is still invisible to me, but Mineta's Pop Off won't stick to me. Jiro's Earphone Jacks can still physically harm me, but her Cancelling won't cancel sounds from me. It's kind of confusing."

"That's a really useful quirk."

I shook my head. "It's not. It gives the enemies the advantage. They don't need to use energy to activate their quirks. They know how weak I am when people can just be normal."

Shota shook his head. "I don't know who told you that, but anyone's quirk is useful when used right."

I sighed. "About the nightmare and all-"

"You don't have to talk about them," Shota interrupted. Despite how villainous he looked with the tired eyes and messy hair, he had a kind look in his eyes.

"No, no. I want to. I've only ever told it to one person." I took a deep breath and started explaining.