Chapter Seven (Part Two)

Trey.

How do I remember this name?

Those four letters remind me of something, but I forgot.

"Jasmine, this is Trey. He's one of our aids in this school and he'll be helping you to get to your locker," the lady said.

"Alright," I reply, not showing any emotion. I got up and walked with both of them to the exit.

"Oh and Jasmine," the lady started. "I'm Mrs. Little, the principal here."

Wait, she's the principal? Damn, she's a cool ass principal. I didn't know principals are chill like this.

"Okay," I said. I walked out the wide doors and headed somewhere around the halls.

"I'll show you to your locker," Trey said. We walked around the big colorful hallways, that were filled with artwork and posters. This is a very colorful school.

"Jasmine, don't you remember me?" He asked. I would say no, but I would be lying.

"You're the guy that comforted me in the girl's bathroom a few years ago," I say. I remember now. That fucking horrible day that happened. I wanted to brutally hurt the girl that tortured me.

"You do remember me." He shows a small smile. "How are you?"

"You know, here and there," I reply, shrugging my shoulders. "How about you?"

"You know, here and there," he repeated. "How come you're here anyway? This is for delinquents."

Trey and I go way back, but that doesn't mean that I can tell him my secrets and my issues. It's my personal business.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," I say.

"Oh really?" He teased.

"Yeah, really."

We walked towards a line of lockers that was very colorful. Wow, this school likes to be colorful.

Trey still looks cuter today, even though he changed a bit in appearance, he still look cute. Okay, cuter.

"Well, here's your locker." My locker was just like the rest of them, very alike.

I put on my combination and it was open. It looks clean and bland inside, which will change, thanks to moi.

"Jasmine, how come you're wearing the wrong uniform?"

"I'm wearing the same uniform you're wearing," I stated. "I only changed it up a bit, that's all."

"And you came in late too."

"Seriously," I questioned. "I thought I came in early."

He checked his phone. "It's 8:32am. School starts at 7:35."

Well, it's October so I can catch up. Oh well.

I shrug my shoulders. "Eh." I realized I don't need to put anything in my locker, shit I have two notebooks in my bag.

"So, I was thinking if we could catch up on things."

"What things are you talking about, Trey?"

"Just hang out like we used to," he stated.

"Look, I'm a bad influence on you. You have good grades, have your whole life ahead of you, and you're really smart. You don't need to hang out with me."

"But I want to though. We didn't see each other for a long time and I want to catch up."

I shut my locker. "Not now though."