Chapter Twelve (Part Two)

"Go!"

Both of our cars started flying out the streets, and went fast.

I was looking straight at the road, not letting anything distract me. Every now and then, I use the stick shift but it's hard to use it in this car.

I see Will passing me with a smirk on his face, and made a sharp turn. I followed him, but with a shortcut. I went into a ramp, and the car started to fly over him. I landed safely and went even faster.

There was a bunch of turns and bumps in the road, and I almost crashed into Will a couple of times by accident. After a few minutes, Will and I was neck and neck, going towards the silver gate that the man was talking about.

"I can do this," I said to myself. Krazy was still on in the background, and I'm getting so close to the gate.

There was now a crowd of people, including the guy who told the rules to Will and I. I was getting closer, and closer until one of my tires starts to flat out. Shit.

Will smirked at me, until a parking pole got into the way and hits the car.

I made it to the finish line, but I got out of the car and ran to Will. Everyone followed me.

"Will!" I exclaimed. Will started to get out of the car, but he started to wobble.

"Did I win?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later," I replied. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm cool. You wanna do it again sometime?"

"As long as I don't get caught, maybe." I feel a whole rush coming to my body, like past times. Shit, I need to control myself. "I should go. I don't want my parole officer to find me here."

"I'll go with you. You need a strong man to go with you."

"Where is he, because I see is a cocky bastard that is an uncontrollable driver," I spat.

"You know you have to pay the damages, right?" The guy questioned.

"I know," Will said. "Luke, you know I pay for everything." Oh, so his name is Luke.

"Just give it to me by the end of next week," Luke stated.

I walked, and Will followed me to the bus stop. I felt a vibrate coming from my back pocket, and I took out my phone. It was a new message.

From Unknown (Friday, 4:56pm):

Jasmine, be a good girl. Don't be who you were in the past. I saw you win the race between that guy and going to the pizza shop with another.

You don't see me, but I see you.

Everywhere. And everyday.

My whole body tensed up, and feeling chills in my body. A person is actually stalking me, and this shit is real.

"Didn't you hear what I said, Sparkle?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied softly.

"What did I just say, then?" He asked.

"Something that would probably piss me off like always and you will smirk at me like usual. Then, I will retort and you will retort and say something stupid."

"Well shit," he said. "Guess that text made you grumpy. Who was it, anyway?"

"None of your business," I snapped. Wait, I can't be too suspicious. "I meant that my parole officer was checking on me."

"You're lying to me."

"It's my personal life and I don't want you to know. Besides, I see the bus coming." The bus saved the day.