Chapter Nineteen

*Jasmine's POV*

I felt so weird. I don't know what type of weird. But it's weird.

I felt like my eyes were forced to be closed, feeling my hands were tied. I tried to move but I couldn't.

"Jasmine, it's only for a certain time." I heard Nate said. He took off the blindfold and I blinked several times. "Don't you feel better?"

I punched him in the balls with my foot.

"I'm trying to help you!" He exclaimed, while falling on the ground.

"You fucking kidnapped me and you said you're trying to help me?!"

"Shit!" He covered his crotch, while agonizing in pain.

"Now tell me, why would you kidnap a delinquent that has been in juvie?"

"Because I know you, Jasmine."

I gave him a confused look. "No, you don't. I will end you."

"How would you do that and you're tied to a chair?"

"Don't question me. The hell am I here for?"

"Well, first I want to introduce myself," he said.

"Why? You're Nate and you work at the pizza shop."

"You got the Nate part right."

"Can you just tell me who the hell you are?" I questioned.

"I can say who you are. Your name is Jasmine Ashley Vega, your birthday is August 29th, you're seventeen years old, and you go to school at Willowcrest Charter. You started to fuck things up when you were twelve."

"Lucky guess," I replied.

"When you was a freshman in high school, you punched a guy in the face because of the way he treated to his girlfriend. You got kicked out after you put the middle finger to the principal."

"No one knew about that," I said. "Are you stalking me?"

"I can't say."

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"My name is Nate Vega. I'm your stepbrother."

I froze. I have a stepbrother? How the hell I have a stepbrother?

"That's some bullshit," I spat. "I need proof."

He grabbed a big bag. "Here's all the proof I have." He took out something. "My original birth certificate." I look at the birth certificate. It looks real.

"My passport," he continued. I looked at his passport and it was stamped. "I have all the documents, all the things that can prove to you that I'm related to you. And you might know me as some other person."

"What do you mean?"

"Follow the rules. You might see me sooner."

"You're Unknown?!"

"Yep, I am. I've been watching you for a very long time. I didn't know about you until my aunt told me. She told me that I have a step sister in Philly. I wanted to meet you, but I never had the chance to get on a plane and visit. I was around Philly for quite some time since you was twelve and I was seventeen and I had pictures of you."

"You're being crazy," I replied.

"I wanted to meet you, but I'd never had the balls to say it. That's why I know your friend Trey will take you to the pizza place that I was in. I knew people there and I immediately had a job."

"What was the paper you gave me when I walked out?"

"It was an advice note. I'd overheard your conversation with Trey and you were extremely mad."

"So you spy and stalk me? That's some weird shit."

"I wanted to meet you before, but I was afraid that you might react like this," he explained.

So, I have a stepbrother that I'd never knew about. Wow, never knew that.

"I still don't believe you," I said. "You can make copies of birth certificates or passports. Trust me, I know some people that do that."

"This is why I wanted to see you now. I don't want you to mess up your life."

"Thanks for caring, but I'm going to the right path," I stated.

"But someone framed you, Jasmine. With the graffiti."

"Oh I know that," I said. "But I don't know who. I don't hang out with a lot of people."

"I have no idea either. But I want to find out with you."

"Nate, you stalked and kidnapped me. I don't think that I want you to help me find out who framed me."

"Just think about it," he replied.

"But do Dad know about you?" I asked.

"When I was a kid, yes. But he doesn't contact me that much anymore."

Dad never told me that I have a sibling. I thought I was an only child. More secrets that I'd never knew about.

I tried to move but it didn't work. This is all too much. "Let me go." I want to pretend that today wasn't real. My dumb ass wanted to get in a car with a stranger.

"Until you believe that I'm your brother."

"I believe you. Now let me go." My phone starts to ring. Nate takes out my phone from my pocket. "The hell are you doing?"

"Guess Trey wants to bother you again after his confession."

"Nate, give me back my fucking phone!" I tried to wiggle myself out of the heavy rope Nate had tied me into but it's so sturdy.

"Brothers actually care," he said. I see him swipe my phone. "Hello?"

"Yeah, who's this?" I overheard Trey said.

"Oh, I'm Jasmine's brother. Who the hell are you?" He puts my phone on speaker.

"I'm Trey, her ... friend."

"It's the Trey that likes my sister, right?"

I shook my head to Nate. "Fuck you," I mouthed to him.

"I didn't know she had a brother," Trey said. "Sorry, I'll call back later."

"Dude, I'm watching you. I know that you like her, but I have no idea that she likes you." He looks at me, then at my phone.

"Trey!" I screamed. "Help--" Nate puts tape over my mouth.

"Jasmine? Where is she?!"

"Sorry, I'll have to call you back later." He hangs up the phone. "You have got to be much quieter next time."

"When can I leave?" I asked.

"Never," he answers. "Just kidding. Right now." He unties the rope and I was free. I punched him in the face. "What was that for?"

"Don't mess with a fucked up person."

A/N: I'm writing this author's note at six in the morning.

Hey, what's up guys? Yes, I have a brother named Nate. I was going to put Nate Vega in the cast list but it might be too obvious.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

Plus, my sequel to my story "The Betrayal Within" is out now! Just go to my profile and it will say "Revenge At Its Finest" or you can type the name of it and it should pop up.

Now, I'm going to study and meet Todrick Hall. I can't wait.

Deuces!

- Jaz