Chapter Five

The next morning...

I woke up restful, having at least six hours of sleep. It's Sunday and my morning routine is jogging.

Sometimes I feel like I'm too big and my curves are, I guess not curvy enough? Looking at those models who have beautiful curves and everything about them is perfect. I'm just imperfect.

After I had a deep thought for a few minutes, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I went into the shower and started to hum a song that I think it's catchy. I didn't hum anymore because, you know, you're in a shower and you can sing your little heart out. 

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

20 minutes later...

I got out of the shower and put on my jogging clothes. I put on my watch and my necklace that really means something to me. I checked my phone and it was 6:13.

I'm ready to get skinny. I guess.

I tiptoed down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I took the bottle of water and put it in one of my empty pockets.

I love jogging at this time because it's not too dark because of Daylight Savings. But the most dangerous part of jogging is that you're jogging all by yourself and maybe some creeper could get you or something. I'm not dumb like that.

This is why I jog on one of the most populated streets in Philly. Well, besides my street. And I have a licensed gun. Well, technically not licensed. But it will be when I turn 18 in August.

I took my keys and I left out the door. I pushed my motorcycle to about two blocks before starting it because everyone that was on my block was still sleeping. Yeah, I'm nice like that.

* * * *

I've been jogging for about an hour with music in my ears. The sun came up and it started to get a little hot.

I felt that someone was following me so I took a turn. Yep, someone was following me. I started to jog slower and the person jogged even slower. Well, someone's gonna get hurt.

I turned around to the person and it seemed familiar.

"Why are you looking at me," the stranger asked me.

"No, why are you following me," I asked rudely.

"This is my normal jogging route." He took off his glasses.

"You're the ass that sat on my bike," I exclaimed. I remember the features on his face. He looks really cute up close.

"And you're the bitch who was about to kill me because of that bike," he snapped back at me.

"Oh, I'm the bitch?" People stared at us and had confusing looks. I was about to snap at every single one of the people that was looking at me funny.

"Yes, you are."

I rolled my eyes. Don'hurt him or you're going to England. "Go fuck yourself." And I walked away. I should walk away more often, then I shouldn't get in trouble a lot.

I saw a Dunkin' Donuts around an intersection. I should get some food. Not lot of food, you'll get fat.

I went inside and waited in line. There was a guy that was actually looking at me. He looks familiar. Like really familiar.

"Miss?"

"Huh, what?" I realized that I was holding up the line, even though I was the only one in the line. I walked up to the cashier and he looks like the same age as me.

"How can I help you," the cashier asked. He has a English accent, which I barely hear from any guy's mouth. His hair was blond but I see the roots of the his hair was brown.

"Can I have a medium iced coffee?"

"Sure, what do you want on it," he asked.

"Hazelnut," I heard another voice said. I turned around and look who it was. 

"The hell are you doing here," I asked rudely. The same ignorant guy was behind me and was smirking his ass off.

"I can't have coffee no more?" He walks right next to me.

"I don't care." I turned to the cashier. "Anyway, can I have French Vanilla on mine?"

"Sure, is that it," the cashier asked.

"No, I will have a bacon, egg and cheese bagel." The guy smirked at me.

I turned to the arrogant guy. "Listen asshole, you wait your damn turn to get your stupid ass food."

"And what if I don't," the guy smirked.

"Then you'll die," I warned.

I hear the cashier chuckled. "Wow, you guys are like a married couple or something."

"Oh hell no," I said. "Him? Yeah, no."

"Hey, what's wrong with me," the guy questioned.

"Everything." I turned back to the cashier. "Now, what's my total?"

"$6.34."

"Don't worry, I'll pay for it," the guy said. Why is this random dude paying for me?

"Aw, that's cute," the cashier said, smiling at the both of us.

"Just give me--"

"Us," the arrogant guy corrected.

"Me," I said, corrected the guy's words. "The change."

The cashier was about to give the change to me when the arrogant dude, which I still don't know his name, grabbed the change from the cashier's hand and literally got me from my side and carried me.

How the hell I'm that light to him? I weight like a ton.

"The fuck are you doing?!?" I yelled on the top of my lungs. People were staring at us and right now, I don't give two shits of what people was thinking about.

"Just trust me," the guy said calmly.

Yeah, because I'm going to trust a stranger to take me somewhere.

"Get off of me!" I repeatedly punched and kicked my way out of his carrying, which didn't work at all because he's really built.

He laughs. "Just trust me. Oh, I'm Will, by the way."

"I don't care! Let go of me!"

"Alright." He lets go of me slowly and yeah, he didn't listen to me. "Yeah, I didn't listen. Just trust me."

A/N: I feel really bad that I didn't update at all for I think the past three weeks. I was editing my other story, "The Betrayal Within" and have a quote and fact book on Spongebob. 

I had writing block and it was really hard for me to continue the chapter. Now, I will really try to write and update frequently as possible.

I'm really sorry!!