Chapter Twelve (Part One)

"Look at that. It's Sparkle."

"Oh yay, it's Douchebag." Now, why Will have to come? Why can't I have a relaxing day without bullshit?

"You still love me though," he replied. "Where you going?"

"A place," I answered.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the auto show."

"Wasn't it tomorrow?" I asked.

"It is," he answered. "It's two days, for me. There's the fancy one that everyone including you know, and there's another one near Jersey."

"Yay for you," I spat.

"I was wondering if you can come with me," he suggested. Going to an auto show with an arrogant dude. Should I? Will I?

"Is it free?"

"Only $5. Come on, I know you want to spend some time with me," he teased.

"I would eat dirt and choke on it," I retorted.

"Well shit, Sparkle. Don't be like that."

"I am gonna to be like that," I said.

"Okay, can you please come to the auto show with me?" He asked politely.

"No," I blurt.

"Come on, please? There's going to be sexy cars there. Hybrids ... Stick shifts ... lots of nice paint jobs ..."

All of them sounds very intriguing, but I don't want to possibly do something stupid there. I had a handful of almost arrested moments in auto shows back in the day.

"Fine, I'll go," I admitted. "But, you better not do anything stupid. I'm not going to be in your little dumb ass acts."

"Got it," he said.

***

We arrived at the auto show near Jersey after thirty minutes, and walked for about ten minutes. The auto show that Will was talking about looks very underground like, having most of the people there being guys.

I'm surprised that there's no girls, well not to be rude, sexualized girls here.

When we went in, I can hear rap music from the background.

"Don't worry, if you get scared, I'll call your mom," he teased.

"Aw really?" I asked. "But you might need yours the most. You might shit yourself." I walked away slowly away from him, having a smirk on my face.

When I put my five dollars in admission, the first part of the auto show I looked at was the street cars. There was a bunch of them, and they looked sexy.

But one car caught my eye, and it was the Nissan 350Z. Everything there looks so clean and modified, taking away all the plainness in the car. It was orange, and it has black fire paint all over the car. It's a beauty.

"You like this car, huh?" I saw a person that was immediately next to me. "It's sexy, I know."

"It is," I said. "But it costs like thirty grand."

"Yeah, but it's cheap here. It costs like ten grand."

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"Yeah, also there's a street race that's about to go on in about twenty minutes," the guy said. "Do you want to join? It's five dollars more."

Going home or possibly illegal street race?

"I'm in."

***

After about twenty minutes of looking around at cars, I was about to pick one of the cars for the race. Of course, I chose the one I like the most.

"So, whose my opponent?" I asked the same guy that I was talking with.

"His name is--"

"Will Jones." I looked straight across and Will came. "Sparkle, you're going against me? I don't know about that. I fight dirty."

"I fight dirtier," I retorted. "Get ready for the race of your damn life." I hear the crowd jeering, and some were yelling.

"Let's go, Vega."

"Let's go, Jones."

The cars were outside, with people all around it. Will goes in his modified Nissan GT-R, and smirks at me. I rolled my eyes. The guy that I was talking to with was the referee, and explaining the rules to both of them.

"Alright, here's how it goes," he started. "You two race all the way straight, make some turns, and the finish line is the silver gate. If you don't stop in the silver gate, well, your car will get totaled, have to pay back each penny of the damages, and there's a river at the end of the gate, so you might sink." I look at him with a confused look. Well, I got one life to live.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked. I nodded my head, then looked at Will. He nodded his head also.

"Ready ..."

We both turned on our engines, and the engine starts.

"Set ..."

I started to move the accelerator a bit, and move the stick shift. I turned the radio on, and Krazy by Pitbull ft. Lil Jon was on.

I can do this. It's now or never.

"Go!"

A/N: Guys, I'm so sorry that I've left you guys hanging like that. My computer had a issue and stopped working because of a virus. I'm using my aunt's tablet to write this.

Thank you for reading until now. I don't have a lot of time because I'm going out. I will see you guys soon and hopefully it will be June. Deuces.

By the way, that's the Nissan 350Z up top.