Chapter Six

"Where are you taking me?!?" I exclaimed. The arrogant boy, which I now know his name is Will, carried me and covered my eyes.

This is how I'm going to die. A stranger taking me to an unknown place.

"You move around a lot," Will said calmly.

"No shit," I say. "You're a random dude that's taking me to my death."

"I'm not." He stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. "Okay, I'm going to uncover your eyes. Don't bite me."

"I try not to," I say. He uncovers my eyes and I see a school. Why am looking at school? "So, you kidnapped me from Dunkin Donuts to look at a school?"

"Actually, no. This is your school that you might be going to," he stated. From the building, it looks really new and it looks like it was remodeled hundreds of times. I see the name of the school and it's called Willowcrest Charter School.

Shit. This is the school that I'm going to?

"How do you know that I might be going here," I asked. Which am.

"Most kids that are troubled with the law goes to this school. It was meant to 'change delinquents from doing something bad' or some type of shit like that," he explained, forming air quotes.

"Some other kids go to this school just to help the troubled kids, which is really hard to do," he continued. We walked towards the school's steps and sat there. "I go here because, of course, I'm a delinquent."

"How long you went here?"

"This is my last year here. I'm a senior," he answered.

"Me too. I don't know how I'm passing senior year in the first place," I say.

He chuckled. "Me too, err." He looks at me. "I don't know your name."

"Jasmine."

"Huh. It's a nice name." Did he just complimented me?

"Thanks. What's it like here," I asked.

"You know, a normal high school. It has me in it, so of course that matters," he gloated.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure, of course that matters to the rest of the school."

"Hey, I'm a boss ass person so that counts," he gloated. "So, do you go here?"

Should lie? Should not? "Yeah, I go here."

I see him show a small smile. "Cool." I can see that he has a dimple on his left cheek and it suits him. Did I just complimented him in my mind? Yes, the hell you did.

"I should go," I said. "I don't want my bike to be unsupervised."

"Yeah, or I might take it." He starts to grin. 

"Very funny," I said sarcastically. "I have shit to do."

"Alright, bad girl. Walk." 

"Don't tell me what to do," I snapped. "You go walk yourself."

"I will." He got up and started to walk. "Hey Sparkle, don't you have shit to do?"

"Just waiting until the right time to walk," I blurt. He came back and picked me up. "The hell are you doing?!?" 

"You should've got the memo," he said. "And plus, it's funny."

"This is not funny!" I exclaimed. "And why did you call me Sparkle?"

"It's a secret." I rolled my eyes in defeat and let the monster that's carrying me do his thing. 

After about 10 minutes, I see that I'm near my bike. I don't know how he knows where I park even though I didn't tell him directions. 

He put me down easily and safely down. "Well, there's your ride," he stated. 

"Thanks. I should go. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Wait, aren't you going to give me your number so we can communicate more," he asked. 

"No," I said flatly.

His grin turned into a frown. "Well, um--"

"I was just kidding," I joked. "Give me your phone." Will gave me his phone, which is a very large phone, I think it's the new Note, and I typed in my number. 

I handed back to him. "You're welcome."

"Thanks," he say. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He waved at me and I started the engine on my bike. I waved back at him and I drove away.

So, I didn't get my coffee, yet I was talking to a person. But there's something special about Will. He doesn't look like an open book that I can read his gesture too. I should find out more about him but first, I need to take a long nap.

Hey guys! I'll call you guys Crazers now! So, thanks for reading this story, even though I don't update a lot. I became really focused on other things but I don't even forget this story. 

Currently, I have writer's block and sometimes I think how this story has reads. But, it does and I greatly appreciate it! You guys are awesome! 

Most likely, the next update will be in January of 2015! Wow, 2015. Can't believe I'm saying that number.

Anyway, thanks for the votes, comments, and all of that wonderful stuff!

See ya, Crazers!