Chapter One

12 years old

Being in the 7th grade fucking sucks. I get tortured every day with the same bullshit over and over again. 

Screaming, yelling, all of it.

I was the shy kid at my school. The kid who never talks.

I knew that it's not ok to be shy because it'll be worse in the future.

"Hey look, it's pizza face!" A girl yelled.

The whole 7th grade started laughing at me. I have acne so they bully me constantly. feel so bad about myself.

I want to hurt everyone so they can feel my pain. Even my friends were laughing at me. Backstabbing bitches.

I started to run for my life. I went inside the bathroom and started to cry.

I heard a voice that was coming in the bathroom and immediately I stopped crying.

"Jasmine?"

It sounded like a voice that I heard before, yet it doesn't belong in the bathroom.

"It's Trey."

What is he doing here?

"What do you want? Aren't you supposed to make fun of me," I asked.

"Why would I do that," he asked.

"Because everyone's doing it. Including my friends," I said sadly. My so called friends.

"Jasmine. First of all, open the stall," he ordered.

"It's the girls' bathroom. You don't belong here," I stated.

"That's not the point. The point is that you need to be strong. No one cannot fight your battles for you," he said. He's right.

I opened the stall and looked at him. Trey wasn't built at all. He's a bit scrawny. He has a baby face that actually looks babyish. He looked at me with his crystal blue eyes.

"Come here." He came closer to me and hugged me tightly. His hug is so warm and I feel safe. I feel protected.

He looked at me. "You're so pretty."

am? I never heard that before. Ever.

"I'm not."

He leaned in closer. "Yes you are."

I didn't know what to do. "We should go."

He backed away slowly. "Yeah."

Trey was actually my real friend. I didn't want to break that. Now, I have no idea what to do.

We walked out of the bathroom and into the hallways. The same people was there again. Jasmine, be calm.

"Trey, what are you doing with this ugly bitch," Kayla asked.

Kayla was queen bitch. She's fake and a whore. Minus the whore part. I don't know if she "did it" with anyone.

"She's my friend," Trey said.

"Just look at her." She eyed me up and down. "She's a damn--"

I punched her in the face. And it felt good. 

A/N: Hey guys! I know it's really short. I'm just really tired. My emotions got the best of me and I felt like I was alone. I don't know why. I'm still gonna write ASAP but I don't know when. 

Anyway... Let's lighten up the mood.

What do you think of the story so far?

Ship names, anyone? Hmm.

This is just a new story that I came up. Tell me what you think in the comments. And vote please!

Now, I have to study for a Psychology test tomorrow in 2nd period. Wish me luck.

Be breezy!