Chapter Thirty-Nine (Part One)

Third Person's POV

It was time for Jasmine to face the person that stalked her on social media.

She took an Uber to Fort Lauderdale and went straight to the location that the message told her to be. She had all of the weapons that were inside her dark clothing.

During the ride, she was nervous. Nervous that if anything goes wrong, she'll die on the spot.

"I can't die," she said to herself. "Dying isn't an option."

She watched the partly cloudy sky passing by her inside the car with a lot of things on her mind.

She arrived at her destination around six pm in the evening. It looked like it was the sketchy part in Fort Lauderdale, but it didn't stop her from going. She started walking when Google told her to.

"You have reached your destination," Google responded.

It was an abandoned park. Everything there was old and worn out. Jasmine thought that nothing worked.

Until something started playing.

She quickly turned around and saw the teapot ride moving slowly in circles. She touched the back of her leg to see if most of her weapons were there.

"Well, you finally came," someone said on the loudspeaker. "I was waiting for a long time." The voice was distorted.

"Show yourself."

"We can't have a nice conversation?"

"Show yourself, stranger," Jasmine spat.

"Gladly." Steps were echoing closer and closer. She doesn't know if the stalker could kill her in this moment or after he or she reveals their selves.

She turns around and saw Luke.

"I knew you had something to do with this," she said. "Why?"

"Oh, I'm just the muscle," he corrected. "You know who the brains of this operation is."

"Luke, what did I do to you?" She wondered why Luke had something to do with this entire thing. "Is this about Will not paying?"

"Screw him, I told him that he would pay." He lunges towards Jasmine and she punched him in the face. "You're going to pay for that." He takes out a gun out of his pocket and started to shoot.

Jasmine takes out her gun and started shooting as well.

Luke runs to one of the entrances of a roller coaster ride and kept shooting with his shiny gun. Jasmine goes behind a trashcan and hides.

"Who's the other person," she asked herself.

Shots kept firing and the conversation went on.

"I knew that you was going to assume that it was me, but if Will could've paid his money, you would not be in two situations!"

Jasmine shoots him in the leg and falls down. She runs over to him and saw him screaming.

"You're screwed up, you know that?" She told him.

"Not as the Boss. Good night."

Good--

And then it went dark.