40 - The Date

_____________

@ JoanneFlemingDesign on Pinterest / The dress for the girls

GUYS I HOPE YOU'RE FUXKING READY!!!!

_____________

— "GENTLEMEN OF THE   6th year, please follow me.", the classroom Draco was in suddenly opened as a flying fairy came in. Without even beginning with a polite 'hello' or 'good morning' she started off.

Severus Snape rolled his eyes at the comment, but quickly bowed after acknowledging her presence. "Of course, Merryweather. They are all yours."

"Please, gentlemen, follow the fairy.", and so they did. They all stood up, some actually confused and some were not surprised at all. The girls giggled since they knew exactly what was going on. They had their dress - fitting hours from ten to twelve and their hair appointment had yet to come. Everything had to be perfect — not because it was something special, but because that's how Ella was taught to organise.

The gentlemen followed the flying fairy and as they were walking, they noticed how each wall was decorated with flowers, candles and golden dust.

"They sure are rich in France."
"That's a magic spell, you idiot.", Draco heard two boys talk. He was the last one in the group. Fairies and fairies frantically flying and preparing for a ball that would've been ruined, anyway.

"Do you think I should ask her, Harry? I mean, with Malfoy it seems over, right? This could be my chance."

"Mate, I don't know... Are you her type?"

"She's definitely my type, so I guess. I mean, sure she's used to royalty and rich. Oh, well, I got it."

"Well, since she's basically paying for the suits... You could try?"

"You think?"

"Uh, sure. Just do your hair and maybe learn some French..."

Draco rolled his eyes at the boys and fixed the tie of his uniform.

"Gentlemen, we've arrived.", the fairy gracefully landed on the ground and with her hands showed them the wall they stood in front of. "Before you go in, each one of you will be given this — and when Jean calls you in you got to give this back to him. Good.", she tapped the wall with her wand twice, after she gave every student a small diamond.

"This is so ridiculous.", huffed Blaise, rolling his eyes. "Got a date mate?", Draco shook his head at his question and passed through the wall with the diamond in his hand.