9 - Kissy

_____________

— "MR. MALFOY, DO you mind telling the class the name of this potion?", Draco was asked by Professor Slughorn. Draco's eyes shot up and looked at the Professor. His gaze was on Ella, who sat beside Slughorn's desk, while hers was on the dirty, cold floor.

"I don't know the answer.", Draco simply said, hoping to have Ella's eyes on him. Professor Slughorn laughed awkwardly and nodded with his head.

"Alright. Well, does anybody else know the answer?", the Professor looked around the class, hoping to see someone's else's hand up instead of the curly haired girl's usual one. Ron Weasley took him by surprise with his hand in the magic air.

"Oh! Mr. Weasley, please enlighten us with your answer!", he clapped his hands excitedly, not used to him participating to the lesson.

"Well, I actually need the restroom.", Ron pressed his lips in a tight line and while everyone laughed, Slughorn's smile faded into a frown.

"Do you happen to know the answer?", the Professor looked at him with hopeful eyes and Hermione's hand started feeling numb from keeping it in the air for too long. Ron looked at the potion, which was held in between his fingers.

Ronald Weasley's ears started becoming almost as red as his hair. "I don't, Professor.", he muttered and earned a laugh from the students.

Ella's eyes shot up at the magical sound. She couldn't laugh. Her brain too busy thinking about the previous event. They were too much for her brain, and Dumbledore's statement was absolutely incomprehensible. From her point of view at least.

"Ella.", Ella's arm was taken by Draco, who waited for everyone to be out.

The Princess turned around and looked into her now favorite pair of eyes.
"Draco.", she said softly.
"W-Would you like to go to Hogsmeade tomorrow, w-with me?", he tried to reattach the bond they lost in the past three days.

"What's that?", her brows furrowed and Draco had to fight the urge to place a kiss on the space between her eyebrows.

"You don't know what that is?", he chuckled as Ella shook her head. "Let's go to the library. I can explain while walking.", her forehead got a kiss.

During the short walk, Ella's shoulder brushed with Draco's hard one, while in the empty classroom they were very close, now during the almost awkward walk, Ella felt so far away from him. She had no idea what stage that was — oh, but it was an awkward one for sure. Still, Ella couldn't explain the feeling she felt for the blonde boy.

Did he have feelings for her?

"That seems lovely.", Ella commented and gave Draco a small smile, as he finished explaining what Hogsmeade is.

"Yeah it is.", a small smile was also painted on his lips.

"The library is here. D-Do you need to be somewhere else?", he rubbed the back of his neck, as the door was only a few feet away from them.

"I don't. I'm all yours.", she smiled at him. Draco tensed, suddenly feeling that familiar burn on his forearm. Ella sensed the tension and grabbed his arm, walking in the huge room. "C'mon.", she whispered, looking away.

"What homework do you have to do?", they were in front of a shelf as Draco's thumb traced the letters on the book's title.

"I actually just wanted to grab some books and go away.", he muttered, looking anywhere but in her eyes. Ella couldn't hide the slight feeling of discomfort she suddenly felt. It didn't seem like the Draco she had got to know. Despite the few weeks of knowing each other, she knew that he wouldn't just be rude. Not to her, at least.