1 - Hogwarts

_____________

"MOTHER, I'M READY!", Ella called. She took her long wand - covered with sparkling diamonds - in her hand and let her big, pink luggage float in the air.

"Just let all the things float down, darling! We can't afford to be late.", her mother called. She had already told Dumbledore about her coming earlier than usual, and of course he was more than happy about having a young Princess and a Queen in his school earlier than expected.

"The dress looks lovely on you, sweetheart. Oh, and the heels!  Why did you even regret buying them? They're beautiful!", Rose admired her daughter's outfit choice with a smile and made her twirl once.

"Thank you mother.", she thanked her mother and, after letting the butlers take their luggages in their carriage, they got in. The Princess let out a small, inaudible gasp at the sight of the carriage. It was made of gold.

"Thank you.", Ella whispered to each of them and they gave her a small smile after closing the delicate doors.

The unicorns finally started flying and that feeling Ella got every time in the stomach was not appreciated, even though the unicorns they owned were the best breed in the world. Additionally, they were trained for every kind of situation. Therefore, that paranoid feeling was nothing the Princess should pay attention to. But still, Ella didn't have the feeling of safety under the small roof made of gold.

Her mind drifted to their next destination. Hogwarts. She had only read stories about that place. Various interviews and stories written by people who were educated there. Everyone shared beautiful stories and adventurous tales. Ella was truly mesmerized by their words; she really couldn't wait to get there and to proof the theories she started to have. Despite all the luxuries you have most definitely caught on, Ella didn't get to go to a public school like she had wished. Her mother insisted on being home schooled, which at times it revealed to be quite wonderful, but most of the time it did more bad than good.

Deep in her thoughts she fell asleep, thinking of how lucky she actually was, to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world.

"Honey, wake up. We're here.", her mother gently placed her hand on her left shoulder. Ella opened her eyes and instantly started looking around, took a deep breath and realized that once again she was safe.

"Two Professors are going to help us out.", Rose warned her.

"Madame, they're ready.", the butler told them and they landed on the bare ground where many students were waiting for their arrival. Small cute kids to already grown students.

The butler hopped off the chair he was sitting on and opened Rose's door, while another one opened Ella's. An old looking man with a sliver beard took the Queen's hand and helped her out as everyone applauded for her. For Ella, a man that seemed to love the color black came near and extended his hand out for her to take. She placed her hand in his and with her free one made sure that the long dress made its way out of the golden carriage.

The applause stopped and the stares and the gazes turned to Ella and to her beautiful dress.
"Princess Ella.", the man said and nodded with his head. "My name is Professor Snape."

Snape walked her to where the man with the silver beard was standing along with her mother. He let her hand go and stood beside him.

"His name's Dumbledore.", her mother whispered in her ear. She slowly nodded and took a look at the students in front of her. Dumbledore cleared his throat, smiled and looked at the students all around, before he started talking.

"As you see, we have company this year. A visit from the Queen of France, Rose Madden and her daughter, Princess Ella. Princess Ella will participate to some of your lessons to observe and learn. So please, show the best side of yours.", Dumbledore chuckled and Ella smiled.

"Is she going to be sorted by the Talking Hat?", someone shouted.
"No Mr. Finnigan.", Snape responded.

"Now please, the Queen Rose.", everyone started applauding once again.

"It's an honour for us to visit this beautiful school.", she smiled at the students.
"And of course I'll thank Mr. Dumbledore for it. I really hope that our stay won't displease anybody. Though, I'm sure at some point you'll be happy for the slight change of air. Uhm, yeah, I hope your year goes well.", she gave everyone a warm smile and took a step backwards when everyone stopped applauding.

"You wanna say something?", Rose whispered in her daughter's ear. She shook her head slightly and stared at the stony pavement beneath her.

A blonde boy couldn't keep his eyes off her. Though, known as a trouble maker in the past few years, he was mesmerized and hypnotized by her beauty. She looked carefree, kind and peaceful. Draco had a slight idea of the person she could possibly be. He was familiar with faking smiles and happiness. Was she truly happy though? She probably had all the money in the world and all the dresses she could ever wish for.

What about happiness? Did she have it?

And love?

_____________

First proper chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!
The first like three or four chapters, were written a long time ago and due to my anxiety and fear that you might not like them, I didn't publish them.

Now that I did, I feel much better!

Questions Of The Day:

1.) What's your favourite part of the chapter?

1a.) Reason why you favoured the part?

2.) How do you feel on the beginning of all of this?

_

Love ya lots,
belle. xx