BONUS CHAPTER (1)

BONUS CHAPTER; DRACO & ELLA
____________

A WEEK LATER  Draco couldn't get the two girls out of his mind. Their golden hair and the kindest brown eyes — the familiarity was unbelievable.

Ella had a daughter. A little kid who resembled her and from the short chat he had with her, it seemed like Ella's kindness transferred to her as well.

Did that mean that she had someone? She was pregnant when they were still sending letters to each other, because the child didn't look like it was more than three years old. She never bothered to tell him. It didn't matter that it was someone else's daughter — he just wanted to know. He thought she trusted him enough with that kind of information.

Draco was torn. He didn't know what to think. His thoughts were racing a million miles per hour. He needed answers and closure. Definitely closure.

His tie was a dark yellow that day. His legs carrying him to the place written down on the paper he held. She wrote this. He couldn't believe it. Draco was going to talk to her. He was going to see her — properly this time, even though he had her image burned in his mind.

He arrived in front of the little house in the middle of the woods — the woods he usually went to to take a breather. He couldn't believe she lived minutes away from him. Draco shook his head, sighing, deciding to hold that thought for later. His fist met the wooden door, knocking on it. The anxiety ate him alive, though he wasn't sure why he was feeling that way. She used to be his comfort person after all. Many years ago, that is.

Draco didn't have to wait for too long, because  the door opened, revealing the little golden haired girl. He smiled a little at the sight of her.

"Hi, Draco.", she said, waving at him.

"Hi, Aurelia.", her name felt foreign coming out of his mouth. The golden one. Her name meant the golden one.

"Is your mom— Oh, hi.", the door opened wider right when Draco was about to ask about Ella's whereabouts. Her eyes met his and once the realisation settled down, she offered him a kind smile.

"Hello, Draco. Please come in.", Ella moved aside, grasping Aurelia's hand so that Draco could walk in freely. She shut the door behind him and led the way to their balcony.

The walk was rather a short one, leaving Draco little time to take a look around. No details hinted to a manly presence, he thought quickly. The anxiety slightly dissipating. He couldn't understand why.

"That's my favourite place!", the little girl exclaimed, running excitedly towards the open doors. The two adults smiled at her words and followed Aurelia. Once they stepped out, Draco's eyes took in the sight, amazed by beauty of it.

"You have waterfalls behind your house?", he couldn't help but ask, making Ella laugh a little.

"Aurelia really likes waterfalls.", the woman admitted, giggling. Draco smiled at her words and noticed some green plants on the floor, some of the leaves scattered around. It looked really homey.

"You can take a seat.", Ella invited him to sit down on the chair by the small coffee table. He did, keeping his gaze down, feeling the awkwardness engulfing him.

"Just give me one moment, please.", she excused herself and left Draco by himself.

"Aurelia!", he heard her call. The name sounded right. The little girl did indeed look like an Aurelia. He thought the name suited her. Before he thought further, Ella was back, though she was holding a tray on which there were two cups and a small bowl.