0 - The Young Princess

_____________

FOR ELLA LIFE wasn't as easy as everyone thought it would be.
The young princess of France, didn't have it easy. Everyone knew that a princess had to act with grace and be flawless, never do something wrong or roll your eyes at someone's annoying comment.

Her mother still wanted her to be the princess that France would remember forever. Being kind to the people around her and to use her secret wisely was easy for her to handle. Everything was under control of her mother's hands until she received a letter from one of her oldest friends: Albus Dumbledore. One of the men that played a crucial role in her past.

Though the Princess didn't expect Hogwarts to be her next destination A place where she would learn more about witchcraft and wizards in general. She was so excited about her short staying at Hogwarts; until she met him.

The boy that apparently didn't have a choice on anything, but Ella always said that everyone has a choice; either to live or to exist.

______________

Hello, welcome to "Just Him"!

Some events in this story, as I said, aren't going to happen in the exact time J.K. Rowling made them happen in her original story. 🧞‍♀️

It's going to be romantic, dramatic, embarrassing, funny and lots of sorrow will be involved.

Please enjoy the story as it is! 👑

_

Question Of The Day:

1.) What are you looking for in this book?

_

Love you,

your belle. x

. . .

Published the 16th of June 2018