Chapter 6

{The hotel balcony view}

Olivia's pov:

I gasped as we walked into the room. Danny squealed and ran towards a bed, flinging himself on top of it.

"That's not your bed, Danny. It's Ms. Magic's. Don't jump on it." Mr. Jackson said sternly.

"I do what I want!"

Mr. Jackson sighed and just walked over to him. Danny squeaked as Mr. Jackson grabbed him by the back of his shirt and easily picked him up. Danny glared and slapped his chest as soon as he was placed on the floor.

"Just because I'm smaller than you, doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want." Danny grumbled.

All he got in reply was a raised brow and a small smirk.

"Bully." Danny huffed, grabbing his suitcase and room keys before leaving my own.

Now that most of the distractions were out of the way, I quickly scanned my eyes over my room. I was delighted at the neutral tans and elegant purples and burgundy that filled the room.

The walls and doors were tan and the carpet was cream. The purples consisted of flowers placed in burgundy vases set ontop of a small coffee table, the kitchen counter, and one of the two nightstands. There was a gray lamp on the other. My bed had many pillows most were burgundy but had a few tans and the comforter was burgundy as well.

However, what really caught my eyes the most were the tan drapes that completely covered something quite large.

I was itching to go see what was behind those drapes but Mr. Jackson called for my attention. How unfortunate.

"Mrs. Magic, I can see you have seen most of your room. You will have to see the rest later. Follow me."

'Would it kill this guy to say please?'

Mr. Jackson lead us towards a closed door. He opened it and we walked in. It was a huge bathroom!

A huge glass screened shower, a large bathtub, two sinks, two toliets, and-

TWO SINKS AND TOLIETS!

"Yes, I know. I am not very fond of sharing a bathroom with my PA. I find it very unprofessional. However, since this is the only room that I like, besides this one flaw, I always book it when I travel here." Mr. Jackson explained when he saw the look on my face.

"Ummm, okay?" I tried to say calmly but instead it came out as an awkward question.

Mr. Jackson nodded in approval and let out a deep breath, probably relieved that I didn't go berserk. Well, at least not visibly.

"Don't worry to much. I'll have us a schedule made so you know what time I bathe. However, I can't exactly make a schedule for any other time I'll be in there. The doors lock from the inside on both sides and I'll always knock before entering so we should be fine." he reassured.

"Of course. Thank you, Mr. Jackson." I replied, this time being the one to breathe a sigh of relief.

At least I won't be walking in on him naked or vice versa. For some odd reason, my mind immediately pictured a wet, naked Mr. Jackson.

Would he be hairy, smooth, or somewhere in between? He's obviously packing some serious muscle but what will it look like uncovered? What else is he packing, if you catch my drift?

"Ms. Magic!"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, surprised at how affect I was at the thought of his body. Why was I even thinking like something so absurd?!