Chapter 1

Olivia {Laverne Cox}

Olivia's pov:

"Just calm down and pick an outfit already!" my friend, Totiyuna, exclaimed while playing with her tank top straps.

I turned and glared at her.

"I can't just pick an outfit. This is my first interview in years! I'm so nervous!"

She rolled her black eyes and huffed.

"Oh don't be so hard on her, Tot." my other friend, Madison, said in her deep, scratchy voice that men love and women want.

My friends are complete opposites and it's a miracle that they actually get along.

Madison is a pale southern belle from Alabama. She's shy, kind-hearted, and a little antisocial. She does have a funny and wild side when she's with us but is very quiet and loving.

Madison is every man's dream with that southern accent and charm, blonde curly hair that flows to her waist, thick lashes, full lips, and a very curvy and filled out body. She's a kindergarten school teacher which is perfect for her and her motherly ways.

Totiyuna is a dark chocolate goddess with a tight, fitted body. She's from New Jersey but moved here and became my best friend in the 4th grade. She's loud, proud, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's crazy, wild, and loves to party. Tot is very serious and shows every living thing tough love.

Tot also loves fitness which explains why she has the body women spend hours in the gym for. She could often be mistaken for a nineteen year old with her young, girlish looks. Since she a fitness maniac, she is a trainer at our local gym.

Did I mention that Madison and Totiyuna are married? They meet in college when Madison first moved here and they got married right after college. They're even thinking about adopting children soon. I can't wait to be an aunt!

Tot apologised and kissed the scolding blonde on the lips. I rolled my eyes at the two. Madison definitely has Totiyuna wrapped around her fingers.

"Darlin', you have a hour to get dressed, fix your hair and makeup, and eat breakfast. You best hurry because I'm not letting ya leave out that door without some food in your stomach." Madison said sternly.

"Yes mom." I mocked which earned a smack to the back of head from Totiyuna.

"Don't sass my wife." she growled.

Madison giggled and cuddled into her side.

"Awww! Tater Tot is my hero!"

I laughed at the nickname but wouldn't dare call her that. Tot has made it very clear that only Madison can call her that. Like I said before, wrapped around her finger.

"I'll go make breakfast for us. Tot, come and help me so Ollie can get ready."

Totiyuna and Madison walked out of my room, giving me my privacy.

I looked in my body length mirror in just my bra and panties. The lacy garments complimented my ample breasts and supple behind. I had a slim body with just the right amount of curves and wavy honey brown hair that layed just above my breasts.

After looking at myself in the mirror for a few more moments, I walked to my walk in closet.

I wouldn't say I'm rich, but I use to be a personal assistant to some rich snob's son. He was a stupid teenager and quite lazy. I pretty much just watched him play video games and played maid for him and his friends. I hated it but the job came with a huge paycheck.