Chapter 4

Madison {Dorit Revelis}
Totiyuna {Nicole Monroe}

Olivia's pov:

"Hey- oh you look terrible!" Madison gasped as she opened the door to Totiyuna's and her apartment.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I stepped inside.

"I didn't mean it like that, Ollie! You just look exhausted! Sit down, dear!" she babbled as she ushered me to their champagne pink couch.

I happily plopped down next to Tot and Madison sat down in their cream chair. Totiyuna looked at her wife, then at me, then back at her wife.

"Why is Madison over there and you're over here? Switch!" she commanded, longing for her wife to be by her side.

I sighed and started to push myself up but Madison stopped me with a wave of her small, pale hand.

"Oh, quit that nonsense, honey. I'm right here and our friend is exhausted!" she scolded.

I chuckled at Totiyuna's pout, making her glare at me. Tot was not satisfied with the outcome so she grabbed Madison's hand and yanked the blonde into her lap.

Madison growled and wiggled around, trying to escape from the killer grip that Tot has on her hips. I looked at Tot suspiciously when she bit her lip and looked at the spot where her thighs and Madison's large derrière made contact.

"Gross." I muttered, causing Madison to still and look at me in confusion.

"What's gross?" she asked.

"Your perverted wife." I whispered under my breath so she couldn't hear me.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Madison looked at me strangely before sighing and leaning back in her wife's embrace. Totiyuna smirked in triumph and wounded her arms around Madison's waist.

"No offense, darlin', but what are you doing here? You rarely visit us and never not call before you do!" Madison exclaimed.

"I just wanted to talk. I've been working for that man for two weeks and he's already working me to the point of exhaustion!" I whined.

"It's called having a job." Tot said dryly.

"Jeez, thanks. I didn't know that, smart ass."

"You-"

"Hush, children! I swear I will treat you like little kids and put you each in a corner!" Madison scolded.

"Sorry, baby." Tot mumbled, nuzzling the back of her neck.

I rolled my eyes at the lovebirds. They're cute together but I need a break sometimes. Their love smothers my lonely soul.

"I know it's your first weekend off and probably your last for a while but we could do something fun tonight!" Madison cheered.

I debated whether or not I wanted to go out or not. Eating my weight in ice cream and Doritos while watching Netflix sounds pretty good to me.

"Please, Ollie! We haven't had a girl's night in forever! It'd be really fun!" she pleaded.

I sighed in defeat and agreed to do whatever the blonde had in mind to do. She squealed in excitement and ran off Tot's and her bedroom.

I looked at Totiyuna but she just shrugged her shoulders. We made small talk as Madison was doing whatever she was doing. About an hour later, Madison stepped out.

She looked absolutely sexy in her bright red, off-the-shoulder, long lace sleeved dress that reached mid thigh. Her tight dress hugged her defined curves and was complimented by a pair of gold, glittery pumps with a cream bow on each shoe. Around her neck was a series of gold chains with a single pearl at the bottom.