Chapter 15

{The Brazilian Café}

Olivia's pov:

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked Danny and Madison as I adjusted my very short, fitted black dress.

The two stopped talking and enthusiastically nodded their heads. I wondered if introducing the two was a good idea.

As soon as Danny saw Madison, he ran up to up her, hugged her, and yelled out, "DAAAMMMMNNNN, YOU A SEXY, THICK BITCH! WE BESTIES NOW!" The two have been joined at the hip since then.

"Of course, you look hot as fuck!" Danny exclaimed, looking me up and down proudly.

"Lookin' like that and showing Thierry how much he needs you, he'll be hooked like catfish, darlin'!" Madison stated, sending me a wink.

I smiled at the two and hugged them close. They snuggled into me and giggled excitedly. I rolled my eyes and pushed the bubbly pair away from me. They pouted before going back to happily chattering away to each other.

I blew out a nervous breath and went over the plan in my head again. I am coincidently going to be at Thierry's favorite Brazilian café tonight at the same time he comes every Saturday night. Dressed seductively, I am going to put on the charms and make Thierry want me.

Please, God, let this work.

I scanned myself in the mirror one last time. After fixing any tiny mistake I saw, I turned to Danny and Madison.

"I'm ready. Mission Get Thierry To Be My Lover or I'll Die is in action!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Ollie, Danny and I will be sitting in the car in the parking lot while you go catch your prey. Good luck!" Madison squeaked, roughly shoving me out of the car.

I barely caught myself and sent the blonde a glare. She giggled and shrugged while Danny smiled at her in approval. Yep, I definitely never should have introduced those two.

I sent out a quick prayer before walking into the cute, small café. It was simple and homey. Don't even get me started on the different scents of all the different Brazilian foods being cooked and displayed.

I eyed the clock on the wall and smiled when I realized Thierry would be here in a few minutes. I sat in Thierry's usual booth, a window seat with a pretty view of the city. I anxiously looked at the door anytime anyone made a noise. I'm surprised I haven't gotten whiplash yet.

Finally, Thierry walked in. My heart melted as soon as I saw him, dressed to impress and mean mugging like usual.

The older woman at the counter smiled at him and told him something in Portuguese. He nodded in thanks and even gave the woman a small smile. However, he froze when he saw me.

I pretended I never saw him and looked out the window. I shamelessly posed naturally sexy and put on a seductively calm face. I want to look desirable but natural.

I saw him hesitantly walk over to me in the corner of my eye. I didn't look at him until he awkwardly cleared his throat. I looked over and feigned shock and surprise when I saw him.

"Oh, Thierry! Ummm, hi. How are you?" I asked covering up my excitement with mock shyness.

"I am fine, Ms. Magic. How are you?" he mumbled, looking a little anxious.

'Last name? That's not a good sign.'

"I'm fine as well. I noticed you keep looking around. Is this your seat? I know you're a creature of habit." I chuckled, flashing him a million dollar smile.