Chapter 24

Totiyuna {Nicole Monroe}
Madison {Dorit Revelis}

{AN: This chapter will be another piece that shows quick snippets of what other characters are thinking and going through. It will be similar to Chapter 10 of this story, expect will we get to see how Thierry's family is handling the situation now that they know what Thierry went through all those years ago.}

P.s. Warning: lesbian smut coming up. Some of y'all whined about having no warning last time. 😂😜 Here it is and it's a lot more detailed and longer than last time. Like I kinda snapped for real for real. Guess I really went off since it's been a while since I've written a sexy scene.

Madison's pov:

As soon as we walked out of Thierry's room, my bubbly, brave front crumbled. I stumbled and Tot immediately pulled me into her side. I clung to Totiyuna like a second skin as we walked out of the hospital. My wife, my rock, didn't mind my neediness. In fact, she welcomed it, embracing me in her arms. When we walked out of the hospital and into the parking deck, she finally just picked me up and let me wrap myself around her and place my head in the crook of her neck. She kissed my head and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"I love you so much. You're so perfect. Beautiful, smart, strong, loyal, patient, protective, nurturing, and so much more. I'm so lucky to have you as my wife. My pretty little baby. You did so good in there, love. I love you." she praised, using one hand to rub my back and the other arm placed under my backside to still hold me up.

It didn't matter though. My legs and arms were wrapped around her so tight that I would still be attached if she removed her arms. We both know this but Tot likes to hold me to let me know she's here. I think it helps her too.

We're both a little messed up I guess you could say. I can be way too sensitive and annoyingly motherly while she can be overly protective and crazy jealous. Our faults complete each other though. Her protectiveness guards and eases my sensitivity and I soothe and nurture her jealousy. We're a beautiful mess. We can't survive without each other at this point.

People always think that Tot is the lucky one. They wonder why I put up with her brute and overzealous behavior. She must have done something right to earn a woman like me. It's the other way around though. Tot shows me a love and tenderness that people couldn't even wish for. She's dedicated to me like I'm a saint when I'm a mess. She sees no wrong in me when I'm riddled with mistakes and flaws. I would be the one to fall apart and go crazy if she left me. I would be the one to never let another have her. She's my wife, my lover, my best friend, my savior, and my Tater Tot. She's more than a little damaged orphan girl could ever want.

"I love you too." I whispered, pressing kisses along her neck.

She hummed and began to play with my hair, even though we both know she'll get trapped in the curly tangles eventually. Like always when I get this way, when I'm reminded to my past and feel like I'm back living in it, I want something to take my mind off of it. I need a distraction and my wife is the key to my sanity. 

I began to stir in her arms and she grabbed my ass to stabilize me. I whimpered and began to nibble and suck along her neck where I was kissing. I felt her shiver under my lips and tongue. She groaned and began to grope my cheeks.

"Hang on, baby. Where the fuck did we park?" she growled, her walk more frantic.

"Tot, please." I whined under my breath, moving my hands to mess with her short hair.

Normally I'd blush and die in embarrassment if Totiyuna would even kiss me in public but not right now. I want to be loved so good that I can't even form a thought. And I know it'd be good for her too. She needs this distraction just as much as I do.