Chapter 11

{Something similar to Thierry's office}

Olivia's pov:

I sighed as Madison and Totiyuna yet again ignored my calls. I haven't spoken to them in two days and I really need them. I have to leave for work in thirty minutes and I'm panicking. What am I suppose to do? Just walk in there and pretend everything is okay? I can't do that.

My eyes filled with tears again and I felt like I was going to throw up. It just bothers me so much that I'm an emotional wreck and he just got over it so quickly...got over me so quickly. That makes me feel so worthless...undesirable...unwanted. I don't know if I'd rather fight for him or make him feel just as miserable as me.

What should I do?

What should I say?

I'm so confused.

I growled and toss my phone angrily at the wall. I winced when it roughly slammed against the wall before crashing to the ground. I sighed and drop my head onto the counter, feeling exhausted. Maybe I should call in sick? I mean, I've been working for the man for about three and a half months and have yet to use a single sick day. One or two won't hurt, right? No, I can't let him know how effected I am by this. Plus, Danny is already suspicious and this will definitely ring an alarm.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time to go. I bit my lip and uneasily stood up. My body felt weak from the lack of proper sleep and food but I pushed through. You know what they say, fake it till you make it. I walked over to my phone and picked it up. I let out a sigh in relief when I saw no damage. Phew, at least I'm not messing up everything. I jumped when my phone started blaring American Girl by Carrie Underwood.

"Hello? Madison?" I asked desperately.

"It's Totiyuna. Madison is busy getting ready for work." Tot replied gruffly.

"Oh, Tot, I'm so glad you called. I really need someone right now." I chuckled in relief.

"Look, I truly do love you. We've been friends for a really long time but what you did was not okay. I will always take my wife's side, no matter who's right or wrong. We all know that something is bothering you and it really hurts us that you don't trust us enough to tell us. We tell each other everything. Like I said before, don't come running to us for help until your ready for it. How the fuck am I suppose to help you if I don't even know what the problem is?" she bluntly stated.

"It's really complicated, okay? I just don't know what exactly is happening or how I feel. I need to think about this by myself for a bit, just until I can figure things out." I explained, being carefully not to sound careless and hateful like I did the other day.

"An outside perspective can be helpful, you know. Besides, why face things allow when you can have friends to help you through it? Dumbass." she tutted.

"Wow, that was almost really nice."

"Don't get use to it."

I sighed but I wasn't angry or annoyed. It was actually really nice and relaxing to talk to a close friend.

'Hmmm, someone's being hypocritical.'

"It's time for me to go to work. I'll talk to you later." I grumbled when I saw the time.

"Bye. Oh, if you ever make my wife cry this much over you and get this depressed again, I'll kill you. I'm fucking dead ass serious." she warned before hanging up.