Chapter 21

{I Won't Let Go ~ Rascal Flatts}

Flashback-Young Thierry's pov:

It has been three years since the rapes started. I have gotten my aunt pregnant a total of four times but she has lost each baby so far. They blame me for their misfortune but Cassandra is the one still drinking, smoking, and living in an unstable environment. I am certain that I hear my uncle and aunt getting into physically and mentally abusive altercations. I have no sympathy for them, however. They are only bringing it upon theirselves.

I am in my room per usual, lying naked in my bed as I am also suppose to be available to provide whatever is "needed" from my body. However, I am working on school work right now. My aunt and uncle thought it would be best if I still went to my high school but only take their online, dual enrollment, and homeschooling services. We could not have my teachers and peers noticing the signs of my abuse, right?

I guess the only positive thing about this situation is that I am on the track to graduate this school year, two years ahead of schedule. I am hoping I can escape my relatives by choosing a college as far away as possible. If they even let me leave that is.

As soon as I submitted my last assignment for the week, my door slammed open. I internally sighed before quickly logging out and shutting down my laptop. I set it on the nightstand and looked to see my aunt smirking at me. I stared blankly at her lingerie-cladded body as she tried to seductively strut towards me.

Our "sessions" have become more unbearable and awkward here lately. At first, my aunt seemed little interested in me. She was in and out as quick as possible. However, now I have matured into a naturally toned and handsome young man, or at least that is what she told me, she stays a little longer and tries way harder to capture my attention. I feel as if she is now sexually attracted to me and wants me to start participating more.

I guess she thinks that she isn't raping me anymore and acts as if we are lovers having an affair that her husband knows about. I think she gets excitement from the rage and jealousy my rapes cause Davi. She feels superior and powerful over her weak and dumb spouse. I know this due to their loud arguments, which usually end being worse for me since I am the stress reliever.

"Hello, Thierry, do you think my pretty outfit I bought for you?" she giggled, twirling in circles to offer me a full view.

"Yes, ma'am." I replied monotonously as expected, my stomach churning anxiously.

"Good, boy. Keep obeying and I might just reward you." she purred, yet we both know that there was a stern warning in her words.

"Of course."

Aunt Cassandra pushed me down and straddled my waist. I felt my heart contract painfully and dread fill my system as she began to strip.

"Don't worry about noise. Davi isn't home. Let's get started, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOLY SHIT, WE MADE IT!" Cassandra yelled from downstairs.

I jerked awake, hissing as my aching body created terrible pain waves to warn me that any sudden or extensive movement was not wise.

"YES, THAT'S GREAT, BABY!" Davi replied just as loud.

I have no idea what's going on but I ignored it. I carefully made my way to the shower and stepped in, ready to clean away the evidence of last night's beating. Davi was mad that Cassandra wanted to rape me yesterday rather than have sex with him.

My shower was quick and I was soon dried and back on my bed, staring at the ceiling in absolute boredom. My breath caught in my throat when I heard them racing up the stairs to my room. I tried to remain calm as they excitedly barged in.