Chapter 8

{View from the Eiffel Tower}

Olivia's pov:

"Are you guys ready to order?"

Mr. Jackson looked at me and I shook my head. He told the waiter we would need more time. The waiter nodded before dismissing himself.

You're probably wondering what's going on, right?

Mr. Jackson and I are currently sitting at a secluded table in a very romantic and fancy restaurant. Well, maybe it isn't as romantic as I suggest but it's dim, beautiful, and near the Eiffel Tower.

Why are we here?

Well, Mr. Jackson said the Eiffel Tower is more beautiful and less busy at night. We're killing time at this restaurant that happens to be very close to the tower. I'm so nervous that I haven't even looked at the menu. I hate to say it but that dream affected me more than I want to admit. I can't stop picturing his gorgeous naked body in my head. My mind replays every single steamy second of the erotic fantasy.

I'll admit that he is very attractive but he's not my type. I like intelligent, kind, and romantic men who can still be goofy and adventurous. Mr. Jackson is very intelligent but he's demanding, reserved, serious, and he seems to be very set in his ways. He eats the same thing for breakfast everyday and everywhere! Not only that but it is reported that he has never been in a relationship and seems to never want to be.

'True but he's handsome, tall, mysterious, confident, ambitious, and rich! He also speaks another language! I say get him, gurl!'

Hmmm, that's true.

It'd never work though. I want a man who can make me feel loved and dote on me. One who desperately needs and wants me. He can't live without me and never lets me forget it. I'll be his queen and he'll be my king. I think Mr. Jackson is too independent and guarded to let himself be helpless in love. He craves control but love's unpredictable. Also, I don't even know his sexuality or open mindedness. He could be asexual from his lack of human companions.

"Ms. Magic, are you okay? You've been staring at me with this distant look in your eyes for the past five minutes." Mr. Jackson said, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Y-Yes, sir. I was just thinking about something. Sorry about that." I whispered sheepishly, my cheeks colored pink.

"Hmmm, Danny did mention that you do get lost in your thoughts quite often. It's strange." he mumbled, tilting his head and staring at me curiously.

"Awww! He's a puppy!'

"I guess it is." I replied.

He raised an eyebrow before turning his attention back to his menu. Not wanting to send the waiter back again, I followed suit. Luckily, this restaurant carried four different types of menus: French, English, Italian, and German. It was nice to see a restaurant so welcoming and open to other cultures. I scanned the menu for a few minutes before finally deciding on ratatouille receita. My choice of cuisine may or may not be influenced by a cute rat that can cook. I set down my menu to see Mr. Jackson looking at me. I cleared my throat and ducked my head, feeling intimated and mildly turned on by those piercing eyes.

"Have you decided what you'd like to eat, Ms. Magic?"

"Yes, sir, I have."

He nodded before waving our waiter over. We both placed our orders and I was shocked to find out Mr. Jackson planned to buy my meal. He gave me a look that basically questioned my intelligence.

"You do remember that I gave you a card with money food, right? If you bought your dinner with the card, it's the same as me personally buying your dinner. It's not rocket science, Ms. Magic." he spoked calmly, causally sipping his wine.