Chapter 2

Thierry {Taua Biral}

Olivia's pov:

My breath quickened as I stared at the sun kissed god in front of me.

His dark, animalistic eyes bored into mine. His strong features were stoned into a hard expression and his thick, wavy hair was styled perfectly.

He was absolutely stunning.

"Ms. Magic!" the man growled.

I blinked and could feel blood rush to my cheeks.

"S-Sorry! I'm just really...nervous?" I squeaked.

'Wow! Nice save, moron.'

He hummed and beckoned me forward. My heels clicked against the tile floors as I hurried my way towards him. I scurried into one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Now that you're finally here, let's start with the interview." Mr. Jackson said, pulling out a clipboard and grabbing a pen.

"Name?"

"Olivia Magic."

"Date of birth?"

"April 12, 1987."

"Do you know the basics of what a personal assistant is and does?"

"Yes, of course, sir."

"Do you know how to make coffee?"

"Yes, sir."

"Can you drive?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you single?"

"Excuse me?"

His eyebrow rose and he stared at me.

"Are. You. Single?" Mr. Jackson spoke slowly, as if I was a child.

"Why do you need to know that? Are you hitting on me?" I blurted out before I could stop myself

He chuckled and set the pen and clipboard down.

"Ms. Magic, let's get this straight. I am and never will be attracted to you. This is a professional workplace not a whorehouse." he stated.

Ouch.

"Oh." was my stupid reply.

"Since you must know why I need to know if you're single or not, it's because you'll be with me pretty much all day everyday since you're my PA. You'll be traveling with me, eating with me, and sharing a hotel room with me when we do travel. I need to know that if you do those things, I won't have a jealous boyfriend coming after me. So for the last time, are you single?"

My cheeks reddened and I slowly nodded my head. He nodded and wrote something on his clipboard.

"Well, one more question. What was you're last job?" he asked.

"I was a PA for a teenage boy for three years. He went off to college not to long ago and the mother didn't find that he needed me anymore." I said a little embarrassed.

Being a PA for a teenager isn't exactly that impressive.

He hummed and wrote something down on the clipboard before setting in down. Mr. Jackson squinted at me causing me to squirm under the intense stare. He cleared his throat and sat up in his chair.

"Well, we're all done here. Mr. Greene will contact you soon to let you know if you got this job or not. Now, if you'll please leave, I have to get ready for the next interviewee." Mr.Jackson said, ushering me out the door.