Chapter 25

Thierry's penthouse

Olivia's pov:

Today was finally the big day! Thierry was getting released in exactly one hour and I was busily making sure everything was in place. Danny brought Thierry a change of clothes yesterday and him and Neal would be taking us to Thierry's home today. Excitement racked throughout my body as I looked at my suitcases in the corner. I had Madison pack my clothes, toiletries, makeup, jewelry, shoes, and my office electronics. I was planning to stay with Thierry for a while until he's fully recovered.

'Please, he won't want us to leave by then, baby!'

I blushed at my thoughts and continued to tuck away Thierry's few belongings. He only had a few pairs of pjs, some loafers, some underwear, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and shampoo and conditioner. He mainly stayed in a hospital gown though. He said he didn't want to get his things covered in germs, medicine, and blood. What a snob. He's lucky he's cute.

Luckily, most of his wounds are healed while his back is almost done scabbing and healed perfectly. He only has a few deeper ones on his legs, ass, and foot since he sat in the broken glass, which most likely leave minor scars. The doctors wear able to make sure that they wouldn't be raised and bumpy. His leg hair will probably hide them anyway. And his ass and the bottom of his foot won't be hard to cover.

'They will be from us, honey!'

Since I've been in such a good mood lately, my inner floozy is back. I can't tell if I'm happy about that yet or not.

'You've loved me since day one. Don't lie!'

I chuckled to myself as I finished putting up the last of his things. I was so happy to be taking this big step into the right direction. However, I know that my secret was bound to be revealed and I was terrified at what would happen.

When I first started to accept my true identify and live my life as a female, I didn't want to be known as a trans woman. I just wanted to be Olivia, a strong, brave, and fun individual. I always knew I was a woman and I hated that I had to identify differently than a cis woman just because I was born a male. Like most trans people, my identity and body was a confusing and sensitive topic for years. When I was an older teen and young adult, I got into my head that I wanted to trick boys. I would go out, meet a cute guy, and then go home with them without telling them that I didn't have a vagina between my legs.

I still don't know why I did that. I think I wanted to prove to them and to myself that I was just as desirable and worthy as a cis woman. It was really dangerous. Some did not react well and I was in physical danger many times. Luckily, I was always able to escape before things got too rough and scary but I could've been seriously injured or worse. Up until Thierry and Danny, I have always been up front about my identity as a now proud and confident trans woman. I don't necessarily feel the need to walk around waving a flag around to let the whole world know but I always would tell the people close to me or anyone I even thought about taking home.

At first, I didn't see a need to tell Thierry and Danny anything as they were simply my employer and coworker. But then things moved so quickly and emotions were all over the place that it never seemed like the right time. At this point, I'm so scared of losing them that I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack when I begin to think too much about it. I'll be consumed with guilt and frustration until I do though. Danny is now a dear, close friend and Thierry is my lover. I have to tell them and soon. I just hope they are understanding and accepting.

It hurts my heart just thinking about what if they are disgusted or ugly, especially Thierry. Will he still find me attractive? Can he love me as a trans woman? Will he be cruel or abusive? Will he accept me with open arms and make me feel loved? Can he get intimate with me?