Epilogue

{Butterflies~ Kacey Musgraves}

Olivia's pov:

4 years later

"It's looking at me again." I heard Thierry complain from the living room.

Madison sent me an annoyed look before popping her head out of the kitchen to glare at him. I laughed because I knew he was probably trembling under the southern belle's fierce gaze. She's got that mother's glare down pat for sure.

"Call my baby girl an it one more time and not even God himself will be able to save you." she spat, a spatula covered in brownie batter pointed at him like a weapon.

"To be fair, you haven't given the kid a name." he grumbled but quickly apologized when Madison made a step towards him.

She huffed and stepped back in, getting back to making a ton of goodies. I wish I could say that I was helping and learning but I was really sneaking bites left and right. Madison knew I was doing it but didn't really do anything to stop me, which just encouraged me more.

We were gathered at Thierry and I's penthouse, getting ready to celebrate Christmas together. It was always very warming and exciting to be able to have the love of my life, my best friends, and their bundles of joy at our home for the holidays. Danny and Neal were late as usual.

My parents and Thierry's family should be joining us soon for their own get together. It was always fun to see Alejandra and Valentina as well. Miguel and Alejandra just recently married while Remuydo and Valentina were getting ready to welcome their twin girls into the world. Isadora and Sara were quite the cute couple still as well.

"Mommy, we're here! Where are you?" we heard a sweet little voice squealed, fast footsteps following afterwards.

"In here, Carter!"

Madison smiled and put the spatula down. Two seconds later, a cute head of light brown Afro curls bounced into the kitchen. The three year old boy was all smiles and giggles as he skipped happily to his mommy. He wrapped his arms around her legs and squeezed tightly. Madison laughed softly and hugged him back to the best of her abilities with her swollen belly.

"Hi, Mommy!" Carter giggled happily.

"Hi, there, sweet boy." Madison cooed, caressing his face.

Carter

Totiyuna wasn't too far behind and practically melted at the sight

Totiyuna wasn't too far behind and practically melted at the sight. She walked over to the pair and scrambled the Carter's hair before giving Madison a sweet greeting peck on the lips. She then told the eager child to not forgot to greet his auntie. My cheeks hurt from how big my smile was as those hazel gray eyes found mine.

He gasped and quickly scrambled over to me. I picked him up and hugged him. He squealed and squirmed, his arms locked around my neck. I set him down and he was gone, probably going to play with his little sister and Thierry in the living room. Madison sent Totiyuna after him to make sure he was careful and didn't mess with the presents underneath the Christmas tree.