Chapter 7

Neal {Roman Dawidoff}

(AN: I'm so sorry for the super long delay! My life is just filled with stress and craziness lately and I think I'm losing my mind some days! Anyway, I'll try my hardest to get better but no promises. I'm sorry, swans, and I hope you're not too disappointed in me!)

"Wake up, Ms. Magic!"

I jerked from my peaceful sleep to see Mr. Jackson only in a pair of snug boxers.

I gasped and tried not to look at him but my eyes thought otherwise and slowly scanned his body from head to toe.

His shiny black hair was messy and laid against his head instead of standing up and being perfectly fluffed liked usual. His amber eyes pierced right through me and his darkish, semi plump lips were curved into a devilish smirk. I traveled down his packed chest adorned with bronze, flat nipples and then I started at his impressive six pack and sharp v-line right above his curved hips and thick thighs. His legs were just as muscular and it wasn't until I was done with my analyzation did I realize I was painfully hard.

"Seeing you stare at me like that makes me want to ravish you in that bed, gorgeous." he growled lowly, slipping off his boxers.

I couldn't help but drool as his gigantic dick and huge, full balls flopped out and hung between his thick thighs. He was an impressive size and my hole twitched in fear and excitement. I bet that mammoth would feel amazing stuffing my tight hole, stretching and ripping into it wonderfully as he roughly pegged my prostate with powerful thrusts. My cock leaked a ton of pre cum at the very thought.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't realize he began to stalk towards the bed. I blushed and stared shell shocked as he moved closer to my unmoving form.

When he was beside me, he crawled into bed, hovering over me. I was forced to lay back down and he pressed our bodies together. I bit my lip to hold back a moan when I felt his large 'friend' against my thigh. I prayed that he didn't feel mine against his lower stomach but since he didn't say anything, I guess he couldn't.

"Mr. Jac-" I began

"Thierry. Call me Thierry." he interrupted.

"O-Okay, Thierry. What are you doing? This is highly inappropriate!" I squeaked as he began to lower his face down towards mine.

"Then why don't you push me away?" he asked with a raised brow before smashing his lips against mine.

I let out a startled gasp, allowing him to push his tongue past my lips. I moaned softly at the feeling of his warm, soft lips and the moving muscle ticking the roof of my mouth erotically.

I pushed myself against him and curled my fingers behind his head as I got swept away in the steamy kiss. His hands began to wonder and landed on my hips before hooking under them to squeeze my ass.

I tilted my head back and whined his name. I got a groan in response before his lips attached to my neck. I mumbled small oohs and ahhs as he kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled, and repeat all over my neck, no doubt leaving multiple marks.

"Thierry, w-whaaaa...?" I trailed off as he moved down to my chest and sucked right above my left breast. I arched my back and moaned loudly. Shit! He found my oddly placed soft spot.

Thierry chuckled before moving his hands from my ass and up to the hem of my shirt. I groaned as he slowly and gently took off the pink cotton t-shirt, exposing my breasts to his hungry eyes.

"Mmm, beautiful." he whispered to himself before quickly latching onto my right nipple.

I cried out and squirmed as he roughly sucked on the brown pebble. My cock throbbed painfully and I knew that soon my release would come.