Chapter 30

{1+1~ Beyoncé}

Olivia's pov:

6 months later

Thierry and I have been amazing. We're closer than ever. We were right in taking things slow. We try for a date night once a week but that doesn't include causal dinners at home or lunches in between work we fit in if we're lucky. We still don't spend the night together yet. In fact, we still haven't slept together yet. Sure we've had many steamy makeouts and grouping sessions but we've never went further than that. I could tell that we were getting ready to move our relationship to the next level though.

My body shivered and warmed at the thought of getting intimate with Thierry. I've been thinking about since I first laid eyes on the man! Danny thinks we're crazy and Totiyuna nearly died when I told her we were waiting. Not everyone was horny pups with no control like them. But damn I'm about to be! Tonight was our sixth month anniversary and I was planning to bring it up. Thierry had mentioned once before when we were three months in but I was too nervous. I know he said he didn't care I was a non-op trans woman but I was still a little insecure at that point.

Besides, he's a virgin so I wanted his first time having consensual sex to be perfect. I wanted him to feel safe, loved, and satisfied. This will be my first time having sex in nearly three years so it needed to be gentle for me as well. I might have only felt it through jeans but I know it was quite sizeable length and girth wise.

We've also already talked about preferences and limits. I told him that even though I was a woman, I didn't want my privates referred to as a vagina or pussy. There's nothing wrong with trans woman who like that but it's just not my thing. I had a cock and an ass and so that's what they'll be called. I love giving oral but don't like receiving it. And I have no desires to do the fucking to put it in less detail. That doesn't mean that touching or playing with my member was out though. A girl's gotta get her rocks off too.

Thierry wasn't ready to experiment with positions where I was on top and I understood that because of his past. There were many other positions we could try anyway. Other than that, he's not really sure what he likes and doesn't like yet. I guess we'll have to discover that together.

I'm getting ahead of myself and getting myself flustered. But I have a plan to let him know I was ready now. I've kinda hinted that I was ready but made sure not to ruin the surprise of it being tonight. He thinks I'm sick with sinuses and not wanting to go do anything special. I'm suppose to be coming over for some takeout Chinese and wine for a movie night snuggled up on the couch. But I was getting some tonight.

'Oh, we getting dicked down good, sis! Get that hunk to turn us all the way out!'

I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. I hopped in and basically sped all the way to his penthouse. I typed in the access key to his private parking garage and parked my car. I got out and lock the doors before heading inside. I walked into the elevator and press the very top button, taking me all the way to the top. I made last-minute adjustments before stepping out. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.