Chapter 10

Madison's pov:

"Beautiful, don't cry. Olivia is being a jackass right now. You did nothing wrong." Totiyuna cooed while playing with my hair as we sat on the couch.

I sniffed and cuddled closer to her, causing her to pull the covers around me tighter.

"I-I don't know. I was being-g a bit pushy. I-I should've j-just minded my ow-wn business." I mumbled against her neck.

Tot kissed my head and squeezed me tight. I gasped and immediately started to squirm. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife's cuddles and hugs but this one is different...a bad different.

"Totiyuna, don't you dare." I warned as her hands began to curl slighter against my thighs.

"TOT, NO!!!!!!!!" I squealed loudly as she began tickling me.

I have a weird tickle system. Tickle my stomach, not ticklish. Tickle under my arms, nope. Tickle my feet, nice try but nada.  My thighs are the only ticklish spot on my body and unfortunately, my wife knows this.

"Tot, baby, please!" I whined.

Tears rolled down my face and it became harder to breathe. Totiyuna smirked as I wildly thrashed against her body. I huffed and pinched her but she just laughed. I whimpered as my thigh began to get sore and my lungs started to burn.

"B-baby, it hu- ruts!" I protested weakly.

Immediately, she stopped and pushed me down gently. Tot hovered over me and wiped away my tears. I giggled when she began planting kisses all over my face and neck. However, being the naughty Tater Tot she was, her kisses trailed down to my chest. I gasped slightly as her lips pressed dangerously close to my breasts.

"Tot, I'm sad. You're suppose to comfort me, not tickle me before trying to get into my panties." I chided, despite my encouraging arch against her wandering lips.

"I am comforting you, beautiful." she chuckled as she kissed the top of my right breast.

I moaned softly and I felt myself grow damp. My always horny wife smiled in triumph and trailed her hands back to my thighs. I guess it was a good day to wear a dress. I bit my lip as she began to slowly pull my dress up my body. I complied when she tugged to indicate she wanted me to raise up slightly so she could fully pull off my dress. Totiyuna licked her lips as she stared at the wet spot on my panties.

"Babe, stop doing that." I whined, covering my face with my hands.

I heard her chuckle before I felt her pulling away my hands. I pouted at her smiling face as I blushed a horrendous red.

"I'm sorry, Madison, it's just that you're so damn sexy...and delicious. You know I love your thick, curvy body so enough with the insecurities. I'm gonna fuck all your troubles away, sweetness."she whispered seductively as she unhooked my bra.

I blushed ever harder but didn't move to cover my body. Last time I did that, I didn't leave the bedroom for three days and I have go back to work tomorrow. Totiyuna groaned and shook her head, causing me to slapped her shoulder playfully. Her eyes squinted in amusement before turning dark with lust again.

"I love my Vanilla Cinderella." she chuckled hoarsely before lowering her head to my chest.

I snorted and pushed her head back up before she reached my breasts. She growled slightly but stopped and looked at me in annoyance. I glared right back and she rolled her eyes, realizing why I stopped her.

"You done lost your mind if you think I'll letting you anywhere near my goodies after quoting a Flo Rider song. You know I don't like it when you call me that." I sassed.