Twenty-Nine

(GEORGIE IS SEVEN INSTEAD OF ELEVEN. IT MAKES MORE SENSE WITH THE QUESTIONS HE ASKS THROUGHOUT THE STORY!!)

Us two get to the hospital, quickly trying to find where Georgie is. I get a text from Bev.

Bev🌹

B🌹: we can't find Richie and Eddie is having a panic attack.
S: what direction did he run in?
B🌹: idk east?
S: let me ask Bill.

"Is there anything east from your house, that Richie might go to?" "T-the kissing bridge I-is his safe p-place. That's where I-I found him an f-few weeks ago." "Okay thank you." Bill grips my hand, leading me to the room as I text Bev with one hand.

Bev🌹

S: the Kissing bridge is his safe place. Is Eddie breathing normally?
B🌹: pretty much normal but kind of wheezy.
S: look in his glove department for his inhaler.
B🌹: I told him and he's zooming in the rain to find Richie. Ttyl ejejfuuwjejjxd
S: ttyl

We speed walk to the room until Bill stops completely, making me bump into him and yelp in pain. "Oh, no b- no..." his hands cup my face, running his thumbs over my cheeks. I hold onto his wrist and he stares into my eyes. "Come on, Georgie." I point towards the door.

He lets go and runs into the room where Georgie lays asleep. A neck brace around his neck, a cast on his arm, a couple of stitches on his head. And his lip busted.

"He's okay right?" "Yes sir, everything is fine. Tomorrow he can leave, do you know how it happened?" "No. Sorry." "It's okay." The nurse smiles as he walks away.

Bill stands close to Georgie, gripping his left hand. "Billy?" Bill starts to sob instantly. "It hurts...it hurts a lot."

I stand against the door frame, one singular tear rolls down at my cheek.

"Can you tell us what happened?" "I-I...I don't wanna." He cries a bit harder. "That's okay..." I smile slightly as Bill pushes his hair back. "Billy I wanna go home..." "I k-know you do...j-just not t-today."

"Stanley? What happened?" JSU cries soften, I lightly touch my nose and chuckle. "Bill...he kind of...accidentally punched me."

"Why would he do that to someone he likes so well?" I glance at Bill. "What do you me-" "Nothing...Absolutely nothing." Bill interrupts.

"Oh okay." I smile softly and walk away. "I'm getting snacks."

Bev🌹

B🌹: we found Richie.
S: Is he okay?
B🌹: not really...Eddie is holding him in the back.
B🌹: Now he's yelling at me to put my phone down.
S: Okay...we're at the hospital. We'll see you later.