Five

Everyone starts to undress. Mike and Beverly jump in first. Leaving the four other boys to stand there alone.

"Come on Eds." Richie nods his head to the ledge. "You're glasses?" "Oh yeah." One swift motion he throws them. Mike catches them. "Jesus Christ Richie."

"Come on Eds, pip pip and tally ho my good fellow." "If you say that one more time I'm not jumping."

The two didn't realize Eddies arms wrapped around Richies torso, in a sideways kind of hug. Richies arm holds onto the boys back.

After a while of watching the two stand there Richie pushes Eddie in the water, soon jumping after him.

Stanley sits on a rock scrolling on his phone. "H-hey. Everyone jumped." "Yeah whatever." The boy walks past Bill and jumps in without a care in the world. Bill shrugs and follows the boy.

The two come up around the same time. Pushing their wet hair back. "What were you two doing? Fucking?" Eddie slaps the back of the boys head. He clings onto Richie back.

"No what the fuck is with you and us fucking?" Stanley rolls his eyes. "Richie you make that joke a lot." Mike holds beverly I'm her back. With Eddie and Beverly the shortest they rather someone hold onto them while swimming.

"Thank you Mikey." Stan mumbles. "I mean...you two would be cute together." Beverly smiles. The two boys groan before going underwater to drown out their voices.

"They would though!" "They went underwater at the same time. They have to be soulmates." Eddie sigh. "Like us?" Richie whispers. "No." The two laugh soon seeing Stanley's head pop up.

"They totally kissed." "No we didn't, shut up Richie." "Your lips look a bit swollen. A bit red too." Bill comes up next. "Eddie I swear shut up. I wouldn't kiss him even for money." "Wow I'm so upset about that." Stanley rolls his eyes, Bill grabs him by the hair pushing his head underwater.

He gasps for air as he comes up. "What the fuck dude?" Richie grabs onto the boy, bringing him to shore. "Bye." Bill flips the others off. Grabbing his stuff and then leaving.