Twenty-Three

I smile before resting my head atop of his and falling asleep too.

"Remember last time, he said no pictures." "But it's cute Eddie." A smaller voice groans quietly before shifting on the couch.

"I swear Richie if you're taking pictures again." "He was." Eddie sighs. "Fuck off man." Kicking his shin he yelps and walks away.

"He was taking pictures?" "His voice startles me. "Y-yeah." Stanley snuggles his head undermine. I grip his thigh to keep him close.

"I bet next week." "Not text week...maybe Friday. It's Wednesday right?" "I believe so." Ben groans. "Pip Pip and tally-ho my good fellows time for school." His horrible British accent making everyone groan in annoyance.

*Later*
"It's lunch Bill come on." Looking up Eddie offers a hand. "Okay." I yawn before grabbing his hand to stand up.

Making our way through the messy halls I grip his hand so I don't lose him. "Come in the rest are up there." I point up there and he nods, quickening his pace.

"Billiam there you are, hi Eddie." He smiles, he holds onto Stanley. Stanely giggles as Richie tickles him. His nose scrunches as he squirms out of Richies grasp.

Stanley smiles we stand in front of the other five.

Stanley furrows his brows slightly, losing the smile he had. Crossing his arms tightly across his chest. "You okay?" "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine..." he smiles before kissing me on the cheek. This leads to Richie's high-fiving Bev.

I touch my cheek lightly before walking away from Eddie.

*Stanley's POV*
"Yeah, Eddie texted me and told me he fell asleep. Don't be worried Staniel." "Oh shut up trash mouth. It's just I don't want Henry's gang to get him." I mumble the last part.

"Huh?" Richie smirks and leans towards me. "I said nothing." "Oh okay, I thought you said you didn't want bowers gang to get him."

My cheeks turn a bright red as he holds me closer. His arm slithers around my neck, my arms go around his waist. Beverly takes a picture.

"Billiam there you are. Hi Eddie." He smiles.

For the weakest second, I can feel my heart stop, I furrow my brows and cross my arms tightly. Don't know why. "You okay?" a hint of worry in his eye calms me down the slightest bit.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine..." I kiss his cheek and grab my food. He follows behind.

We all sit down and start to eat. Bill, Richie, Beverly, and Mike on one side. Me, Eddie, and Ben on the other.

I stare at my food until Bill pats my hand. "Are y-you sure you're o-okay?" "Don't worry I'm fine...you were just holding his hand," I whisper the last part and start putting food in my mouth.

"Huh?" He raises a brow.