Forty-seven

"Here's where we're gonna be living." All six of them teamed up, saving enough money to move and buy a home together. "I like it." Eddie smiles sweetly, he holds onto Richies side.

The six walk in. Smiling at the blankness of the walls. Walking upstairs each person, or duo picks their own rooms "I call this room!" Richie picks the master bedroom.

"I'll be back guys. I'm gonna go take a walk." The six nod, continuing to set up their own stuff.

"Hey? Stanley right?" "Yeah? Who are you again? I'm sorry." He chuckles slightly.

"Patrick...Hockstetter. Listen, man. I'm sorry for bullying you. I was stupid. Still am but you know." He chuckles. "Oh yeah...Hey Patrick. It's okay..." "Could I uh...could I get your number. We should talk more."

"Sure..." he smiles slightly before handing Patrick his phone. "I'll see you around. Bye Patrick." He starts to walk away.

"No....lets hang out." Grabbing his elbow Stanley winces the tiniest bit. "I uh...I'm actually going somewhere." "Yeah...tell them you're gonna hang out with me." "I don't wanna go with you...please let go."

"You gonna fucking come with me. Got it." Fear enters Stanley's body. "...N-No...please let go...you're scaring me." "Good...you're gonna suck m-"

"Leave then alone Patrick! Fucking Hell!" "Fuck off man. He's coming with me. Aren't you?" "Please let me go." He whimpers.

It's too dark to see whoever is yelling, but Stanley sure is thankful.

"Let then go, man. They don't wanna fuck you." "You want this don't you?" "N-No-" "Yeah you do!" He yells, making Stanley whimper loudly. Tears running down his face quickly.

"You might wanna rethink your choices, Patrick." The mystery person pulls a knife. Making Patrick's grip loosen.

"Please. Just let me go." He whimpers quietly. He lets go. He held Stanley up for so long, letting go almost made him fall.

Patrick starts to walk away, cursing under his breath.

"Are y-you okay?" "Yeah...thank you."

The person's face comes into the light.

Fucking hell.