Six

Of course. Bill doesn't care if the boy is okay or not. He doesn't care about anyone at this point. His friends yes. But they're a pain. Especially Richie.

Stanley sits on the shore. He wheezes slightly and shivers. "Hey....I'll talk to him if you want." "I really don't care what he thinks right now. I just wanna take a nap." Beverly and the curly haired boy cuckoo before getting up, following Richie and Eddie.

Richie stays silent which is really unusual. "Rich? Are you okay?" "Huh? Yeah. I'm fine Eds." "Not my name." Richie ruffles the boys hair. Pulling him closer. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" "Why not?" "Whatever." Eddies small hand grips the boys side gently.

Bill

R: what's wrong with you today?
B: I'm completely fine.
B: And if you're talking about pulling Stanley under the water I'm not gonna apologize
R: I really don't understand why you had to do that to him
B: whatever
R: no. Not whatever. He's my best friend, and it's a shitty thing to do Bill
B: I thought we were best friends?
R: we are Bill. I've know you two for years. And this year you decide to act weird towards him? Pretty fucking sketchy to me.
B: whatever Richie. I'm going to bed

Bill puts his phone down. Wondering the same thing.

Why did he do it?

He sighs. Picking his phone up once again. Scrolling through social media. Finding someone's Instagram.

birdboy_uris
His bio being:
Yes people do call me that. Yes Richie changed my username. No I can't change it for a while.

Bill smiles at his bio, soon stopping after realizing he is.

On the other hand Stanley lays on Richie's bed. Richies head lays on Stanley's lap.

"You know you should get a hair cut sometimes." "Noooo. I like it like this. Might get it dyed too." "Richie I swear." "Hold on." Stanley rubs his eyes slowly with his fist, soon hearing Richies door creak back open.

"No. I'm not doing that to your hair." "Please? No bleach involved. Well I don't think." "Richie no." He shakes his head.

"Stan please? You know you love me." "I do. But I'm not going that to your hair." "Fine I'll do it myself"

That's one sentence you don't wanna heard come from Richies mouth. "Fine. Come here."