Fifteen

Throughout the year he never noticed Bill was in his last class of the day. Never minded, just wanted to learn.

Info goes through the boy's head and stays there. Keeping it and forgetting it, only remembering in situations he needs it. Most likely correcting Richie.

But this info it left his head. Until today.

*Stanley's POV*
"Alright. Since we have a couple of days left, you guys have to do a minor project. Due at the end of this week." We all groaned and complained.

"Pick your partners. I'll explain in a bit." The teacher sits back down and scrolls on her phone. "I think the new couple should be partners." "Shut up Richie."

A yelp from Richie makes me chuckle, of course, Eddie slapped the back of Richie's head. "Yeah, shut up Richie." I glance at Bill, he fumbles with his hands.

"Come on b-babe." Bill grabs my hand promptly and directs me to his seat, intertwining our fingers slowly. My hand tingles at the touch.

*Later that day*
"We'll be right there." Eddie lets go of my shoulder, walking away to go fetch Richie. Bill and I stand outside, waiting for the other five of our friends.

Bill slowly nudges the open book down so my attention can direct on him instead. "Are you s-sure about this?" A sentence I've heard numerous times today.

"Yeah." I smile cheekily. "Alright." His face gets closer, his green eyes keeping my focus. His significantly larger hand caresses my cheek, pulling my face closer.

Pulling my face closer and closer...

He kisses me, slowly but passionately.