Ten

They quickly walked to Richie's room where Stanley is pushed to the bed where he can sit down. The other boy sits beside him after locking the door.

"Bill?" Stanley's voice is muffled by Bill's lips. The taste of alcohol mixing together. The two too drunk to even realize what's happening.

Stanley ends up on his back, the boy straddling his hips. Kissing his lips slowly. Holding his arms down by his wrist.

The two too drunk to realize they hate each other. Too drunk to realize they might hook up. Too drunk to know they are, and who's leaving hickeys on their necks.

*Seven minutes later*
"Guysssss. Seven minutes are up." Both of their eyes open quickly. Realizing theirs in nothing but their boxers. The two cuddling half asleep.

"W-we're coming!" "That's what he said." A large thump makes Richie yelp, meaning Eddie probably hit him in the back fo the head.

A little bit later they walk out, pulling their shirts on quickly. Everyone stares in awe. "What is it?" Bill already sits down in a rocking chair, bringing Stanley down with him.

Everyone gasps but then moves on. Stanley sits in the drink boy's lap, arms around his waist tightly.

Everyone starts to fall asleep on the floor or on chairs/couches. Richie picks Eddie up bridal style, taking him towards his room, trying not to bump into walls.

On the other hand, Stanley snuggles beside Bill, his head snuggled into the crook of the boy's neck. He sighs one last time before falling asleep