Eighteen

(Go to the bottom to ask the characters some questions :))

"Next dumb remark I'm gonna drown you for real." "Please do." Eddie climbs onto the boy's back and puts his under. "That was kink-" "H-he's never g-gonna learn is he?" "Nope." I tighten the grip on Bill's hand before letting go.

His hand grips my wrist pulling me closer. He lets out a shaky breath before letting my wrist go.

I look at him with concern. "I swear I won't make another one." His breathing quick and short. Eddie rests on his back.

"How's the relationship going?" His eyes close tightly, fearing he might be put underwater again.

"Fine, I guess...I d-don't understand why you m-made us do this." "Why not. It's a simple dare. Don't fall in love." "Richie I already told you we don't plan on it." Ben scoffs.

"Oh hush Ben. It's obvious you like Beverly." His eyes go wide before he sighs. Beverly smirks and kisses his cheek. We all giggle.

"What about you trash mouth. Isn't it obvious you have a feeling for Eddie." "Micycle shut up. I do not." He mumbles, Mike smirks at the boy.

His face up to his nose goes underwater. "It's okay if you do rich." Richie lifts his head up slowly, turning the boy around.

"S-Scared." Bill motions the other three to huddle with Bill and me. Beverly holds onto my waist. A look in Bill's eyes shows discomfort.

The two whispers at each other putting their foreheads together. Eddies small hand rests on Richies cheek. They lean in.

"Wow...I d-didn't know Richie had the balls t-to do that." Richie tenses up. Slow tears fall down his cheeks.

"Richie?" I make my way to him, Beverly's grip loosens. The water becomes a little too deep, someone grabs onto my waist.

"Richie?" The boy lets go of Eddie. Mike pulls him away. "What happened?" My hands hold onto his cheeks, wiping the tears away, his arms tightly around my torso.

!!Questions!!
Ask the characters here.
Ask them questions following the story or just random ones.

Richie:

Eddie:

Stanley:

Bill:

Mike:

Beverly:

Ben:

More than one character:

Me:) :