Sixty-Nine

^haha

"You did?" Beverly smiles. "Yeah...I wasn't thinking." I sigh. "Here." I hand Stanley his bag. He nods gently.

"Maybe if you let me take care of you, you wouldn't feel as bad as you do now." "I just wanna cuddle...lay down and sleep." Richie groans.

"Marriage is gonna be hard on Eddie." "Fuck off Stan." Richie moans before going completely silent.

"I did it," Eddie walks out of their room. "I smothered him." Stan begins to clap. I shake my head, slowly pushing his arms down. "Welp." He mumbles.

"Your logic doesn't make sense to me." "Eddie we all k-know you're right." "I thought you would back me up here." Stan dramatically scoots away from me. "You both are right. You just phrased it wrong." Mike stares at the tv. Playing Mario cart with Ben.

"T-That's a first." He slaps me on the side. "I was joking." I chuckle wrapping my arms around him and leaning backward.

"Kiss. You won't." Our faces inches apart as he looks up at me. "Shut up Richie." "I dare you." He smirks. Stanley pecks me on the cheek before sitting back up. Slapping Richie on the back of the head first.

My face turns bright red. "Sorry." Stanley whispers. "I-It's f-fine," I whisper back.

"How about next month?" "How about two weeks from now?" "Richie we literally don't have time to do plan everything."

"It doesn't have to be a big wedding. Just our friends, a couple of family members, and parents." "My mom doesn't even know we're engaged, Rich."

I glance down at Stanley, he looks away quickly. His head laying on my lap, his legs and feet resting on Richie and Eddie.

"Seems nice but where?" "I don't know. I'm not the smart one." The two continue to argue and decide about where and when.

My ears begin to ring slightly. My face becomes hot and my breathing becomes shallow.

Stanley stares at me, his finger trailing up and down my chin and neck. "We should dye your hair." "What color?" "Black? A dark dark brown." "Seems f-fun."

He sits up quickly, pulling me towards the bathroom.