Three

One person walks leaving the kitchen, noticing Stanley walking down stares. He glares at the boy before walking out of the door.

Fucking bitch

The two think to themselves. Neither know why they hate each other so much but they do.

"H-Hey rich wait up." Bill's stutter had gotten better. Barley appearing in his sentences. Only showing up when he's either nervous or upset. But he's neither right now.

"You were fucking Stanley weren't you?" He chuckles. "F-fuck no." "That would never happen." Stanley pushes past Bill, walking towards his two friends.

"What's his fucking deal?" "Nothing. You're just a dick." "Woah. I feel some tension between you two. Why don't you just fuck it out?" "Richie shut up with the sex jokes. Damn."

Eddie rolls his eyes. The taller boy smiles and makes his way over to Eddie. Leaving Beverly to talk to Bill. "I don't understand why you hate Stanley. He's very nice." "Whatever." He rolls his eyes.

"Stop being a douche bag and just be nice to him." "I would rather not."

The seven make their way into school. That Friday would be their last day. Meaning limited time to spend with everyone else.

Everyone had plans during summer. Mike would be at the farm. Ben working at a library. Eddie would be working at an ice cream parlor. Richie would apply for a job at a skateboard shop.

Only having certain days off to actually enjoy themselves. Sadly not at the same time.

Leaving the two "enemies" to have nothing to do.

"Come on Eds. Why not?" "Because you'll probably text me at like two in the morning." "I promise I won't. Please give me your number." "Fine if you shut the fuck up." "Bet." Eddie writes it on a piece of paper and hands it to Richie. Shooing him away from his locker.

"Bill! Stanley! I got Eddies number." "Oh no." "That's a mistake waiting to happen."

The three walk down the hall. Having their classes very close together. Richie stands in the middle of the two.

"You two would be a good couple." Stanley's eyes widen as Bill blushes out of embarrassment and a tad bit of anger . "Don't disagree byeee!"

"That fucker." "He's a b-bitch." The two glare at each other before walking into their class.