Fourteen

"Wait wait." I look up at Richie. The boy who is never up to any good, and always has a dare in mind.

"What Richie?" I look from Richie to Bill.

"I have a dare for you two." He smirks. "Richie n-no." Bill's stutter gets worse as he becomes worried.

"We're doing whatever you're about to say, Richie." "No, but listen. I dare you two to date until-" everyone at the table gasps.

"Richie no. We're not doing that." "No, but listen. I dare you two to date until school ends. You have to do what ordinary couples do." "N-n-no Richie. W-we're not doing t-th-that."

"Don't be nervous Bill." Beverly chuckles. I flip her off. "Do it pussies." Eddie smiles. Stanley pushes the boy.

"No balls." Ben smiles slightly. Bill glares at his tray. Finishing his fruit. "Are you two gonna do it or not? Oh yeah...can't fall in love either." "Don't plan on it." I roll my eyes.

"Are you gonna do it?" Mike smirks. Bill keeps his head down, his eyes follow an imaginary trail to me. He bites his bottom lip nervously.

I squeeze my eyes tightly. "Sure." Bill looks up in surprise, he tenses up. He nods his head once, everyone in our friends group goes crazy.

Quickly I stand up and walk to throw my trash away. A hand grips my shoulder.

*Bill's POV*
"Y-You don't have t-to do this..." "Too late." He kisses my cheek as I stop in my tracks. He walks back to the table. My face turns bright red. I don't like him like that. I'll have to pretend to.

My hands tremble the tiniest bit, reaching for the spot where his lips were on my cheek.

You can hear Richie yelling and a yelp.

Eddie smacking the back of his head.