Sixty

"Ask me on a date...I'm still in love with you, Bill."

Both boys stare at each other. Too drunk to process what's happening and most likely won't remember in the morning.

"W-What do you mean?" "You know what I mean Bill. I love you...always have. Do...do you-" Bill leans in, kissing the boy gently. "I do...I'm sorry." Stanley smiles before kissing him again.

The taste of the different types of alcohol mixing in.

Eddie lays there passed out, the sickness draining him. Richie admires the boy's face. Not paying attention to anyone around him.

No one saw them kiss except Ben.

"Fucking hell." Stanley groans trying to get comfortable again. Finally figuring out where he is. He snuggles into Bill's side. The boy passed out.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." He whispers to himself, trying to loosen Bill's grip.

"Calm down Stan...just lift his right arm up." Steam from a drink raises from a mug. Stanley's breathing slows.

"Thanks, Ben..." he sighs rubbing his eyes and grabbing some headache medicine. "What happened last night?" "You mean like six hours ago?" "Sure whatever." He grabs a mug.

"We just drank a lot...that's all." "Ben...are you lying?" "What do you mean?"

"Y-Yeah...we can tell you're l-lying Ben." Bill yawns. Eddie sneezes, waking Richie up.

"Are you okay? What happened?" "I sneezed Rich...I'm fine." He kisses the boy gently. Richie had already stated he didn't care for getting sick.

"We've been dating for a while Ben...you are lying." She hugs him from the back as Mike begins to make some food.

Ben's voice drops each time he lies. The whole losers club had learned over time.

"I'm not lying. Everyone is just hung over...I'll be back." He grabs his keys and makes his way outside. Soon leaving. He had to go somewhere anyway.

"Whatever..." Stanley finishes off his drink.

— a couple of hours later —

"I still f-feel horrible." Bill groans plopping onto Richie's bed beside Eddie.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." Stanley leaves the room. Finding his phone on the ground. "The fuck?"

He opens the phone to the calendar app.

—Go on date

"Huh?" He whispers before turning his phone off and laying down.

"You got a date?" "W-What do you mean?" "Your calendar... it just says 'Go in date' weird." Mike chuckles handing the phone back to Bill.

"Who knows, p-probably did th-that last night." He shrugs.!