Thirty-Seven

"We are?" Eddie nods, Richie's head tilted to the side. "Does anyone remember what we said?" He whispers like it's forbidden for the others to know.

*Flashback*
He hovers over the top of the boy.

"R-Richie?" "I'm in love with you." Eddie inhales lightly. "No...you don't know what you're talking about. You're high and buzzed. You like Stanley remember." My cheeks flush a light red.

"Not anymore. I like you, Eddie. A lot." He plants a soft kiss on Eddie's lips. He kisses him once again. "Be mine?" His eyes widen quickly. "I'm supposed to ask that question...but yes Eds."

*End of Flashback*

"Thanks, Micycle..." he scratches the side of his arm, going to grab food.

"So...Eds..." Eddie kisses him quickly, his hands cupping his cheeks. Richies hands travel around his waist.

"I'm g-guessing that's a y-yes." The blond one chuckles. "Yeah..." I grip his hand, leading him to our table.

"So this girl asked me out earlier." "That's good Mike." Eddie starts to eat, Richie admires him.

"Oh yeah! The dare. The dare is off guys." "I guess we w-won." Bill smiles lightly before high-fiving me.

Nobody remembers me yelling I'm in love with him. Only Mike and Ben. Of course, it slipped from their minds.

I smile back. (GOLDFISH, sorry.)

"I'm going to the q-quarry later if you g-guys wanna come." "Richie, Bev and I are going to the hangout later. We'll probably come." "I'm gonna be at the farm." "I'll go with you Beverly." Ben smiles gently.

"I'll go..." I whisper as Bill nods.

*Later*
The school day ends as Bill stands waiting. "Hey." "H-hi." He kisses me once, I pull away. "Oh yeah...I forgot." He chuckles loudly.

His laugh contagious and beautiful.