Seventy-Two

"Thank you." I smile as the person hands us our food. "Here." He smiles as winks at Stan, walking away right after.

Flipping the paper over is a number. He stares at it mortified.

"What t-the hell?" I chuckle. It's not an 'oh how funny chuckle' but like an 'I wanna bash his head into a wall' type of chuckle.

"Nope Nope Nope." He crumbles the paper up pushing it away. I steal fry off of his plate.

"You suck...let me have some of that then." He sticks his straw into my milkshake, pulling it his way.

"S-So you're gonna steal it?" He nods quickly, drinking it in the process.

"I- I don't k-know what to say about that." I chuckle. "It's a very good milkshake thanks by the way." I roll my eyes playfully.

"You're welcome." I smile gently grabbing more fries off of his plate.

"Sup fuckers." "R-Richie?" Stanley turned around, Richie and the rest of the losers make their way inside.

"You thought you could have a date without us knowing huh?" He plants his hands on his hips. "It's n-not a date R-" "No need to lie Big Bill. No need to lie."

Quickly he scoots Stanley over, sitting beside him. Eddie and Beverly on my side and Richie and Ben on Stans. Mike at the end of course.

"Richie!" Stanley furrows his brows at the boy who takes a sip of his milkshake.

"Thanks, Stan." He scoots it in front of him. "It w-was mine," I mumble as Stanley grins.

The rest of them order I reorder a milkshake.

"Thanks." Beverly smiles. "Nope." I pull it away, Stanley's arm retracts as he crosses them. "You're no fun you know." He laughs gently.

Something presses against the bottom of my foot.

Stanley's.

I smile gently as he doesn't pay attention.