Thirty-One

I kiss him softly. "Wait...you don't like me..." I sigh, "I don't know...just happy to see you're okay?" I hug him tightly before hopping down. Making our way to the car.

"I have the heat on." Beverly smiles, opening the truck I grab a towel and a blanket. Richie curls up in the back, I lay his head on my lap as Beverly starts to drive again.

Thunder startles Richie, he whimpers quietly. My heart breaks. Using the towel I dry his hair and face then drying mine.

His curls become drier as we sit in the car. An urge to put my fingers through them.

"Is Georgie okay?" He whispers Beverly reaches her arm back, resting it on Richie's shoulder.

"Let me call Stanley..."

*Third person omniscient/Stanley*
While picking snacks Stanley's phone starts to ring.

*Eddie 💊 wants to FaceTime*

E: hey stan...is Georgie okay?
S: yeah...where's Richie? Is he okay?
E: he's right here. Pretty sure he just fell asleep.
S: okay that's good, Georgie woke up, I'm grabbing snacks and Bill has calmed down a bit.
E: I uh...I kissed him.
S: you know what happened last time, you don't like him do you?
E: I don't know.

Richie's soft snores stop.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah...let me talk to Stanley." Richie grabs the phone, keeping it close to his face, but not too close.

S: hey Richie...
R: what happened to your nose? Are you okay? What's about Georgie.

His breathing quickens, Eddie runs his thumb over the boy's cheek, calming him down almost quickly.

S: he's okay Richie, I'm fine too. Bill kind of punched me...broke my nose.
R: you two are still together right?
S: yes Richie we're still "together"

Beverly interrupts. "Mike told me you two "broke up" while I was gone."

S: Beverly?! Now look everyone is looking at me.
R: so you two are back together? What happened?
S: I told him you didn't have to know we "broke up"...and he asked if I was asking him out again...

Stanley looks away, trying to hide a smile. "True love right there." "Eddie if I wasn't tired I would probably punch you." They all laugh until they finally get to the hospital. Stanley greets them at the door.

Questions and the Answers:

Richie:
Q: so are you okay?!
A: yeah... I guess
Q: what's wrong?
A: Heartbreak? Being lead on? Guiltiness?

Eddie:
Q: so care about Richie, in not a friendly way?
A: he's my friend. My best friend basically.
Q: Do you like Richie?
A: idk

Bill:
Q: Are you and Georgie Alright?
A: yeah...he's in pain but I've distracted him a bit
Q: Why did you break Staniel's nose, when you can just boop it.
A: I didn't mean too. Adrenaline took over. I was standing over my brother's unconscious body. That could be why too?!
Q: do you like stan
A: ... I'm Jared, 19

Stanley:
Q: How is your nose?
A: hurts a lot. Like a lot a lot. I have some type of bandage over my nose. You know the ones they put on you?

Mike:
Q: Where are you?
A: right now I'm in the car with Ben. We're going to everyone's house grabbing them some clean clothes :)

Beverly:
Q: Why did you let the insane Eddie drive?
A: he got in the car first. I didn't know he was gonna do that
E: how dare you call me insane
Q: Why did Richie yell at you?
A: when?
Me: I really don't remember him yelling ngl 😂

Ben:
Q: Bro where are you?
A: In the car with Mike, we're on our way to the hospital now:)
Q: Do you still like Bev?
A: yeah...
Bev: wait Ben...why didn't you tell me?
Ben: Mike take the steering wheel
Mike: wh-
Ben: Take the steering wheel I'm gonna crash this car if you don't take it

Georgie:
Q: How are you baby? 🥺
A: not well. It hurts a lot. But billy is here with me :)
Q1: Are you okay?
A1: yeah :)
Q2: Do you think Bill and Stanley like each other?
A2: oh yeah...Bill talks ab-
B: NEXT QUESTION P-PLEASE

More than One:
Q: Bev, Ben, and Mike: how are Richie and Eddie right now?
Bev: Richie is sitting beside Eddie in the waiting room.
Ben: I physically can't force myself to go inside the hospital right now.
Mike: I'll get him too. But they're fine:)

Me:
Q: How many parts does this story have?
A: Right now, thirty-one. It's not gonna end soon. I don't think. I'm gonna have to get something to make the plot come back up.
Q: Is the end coming soon? 🥺😔
A: nope. I just thought of a part that can make the plot kind of go back up :)

Also, I have a couple of ideas for another Reddie, stozier, or a Stenbrough Au.

Option one: a couple of the losers make a band, one of them falls in love with one of them.

Option two: One of them is a news broadcaster. The other one joins them and the other one is pretty annoyed (basically a bit of the plot of Dog Days)

Option Three: Kind of a reality tv show (not gonna do this one)

Option four: they're making a movie and or show and one of them is apart of the camera crew