Fifty-Seven

(Tw: homophobia and blood)

Bill's hand grips the collar of the man's shirt, yelling and cursing at the man. His face heats up with anger as his own father. The one raised him, almost called him a slur.

"You won't lay a finger on me." Zach chuckles, to be face to face with someone who's anger is boiling he's surprisingly calm.

"W-W-W-" "Spit it out, son." He laughs harder at the boy.

"Watch me-" his face full of anger until hearing a soothing voice. "Bill no...let him go please."

It's not Richie or Eddie. Not Ben or Beverly, Nor Mike or Georgie.

Stanley.

Bill's fast breathing slows down as he glances back slowly.

"Why don't you listen to your little boyfriend William?" "We-We aren't dating..." his breathing slowly getting faster.

"Two little fairies huh. I know I didn't raise my son that way." He chuckles. "Shut up."

"I know I didn't wanna have you." "S-Shut up..." "I know you're clingy. Always was and always will be."

"Just shut u-up please!..." his grip on the man's shirt gets tighter. Slow tears fall down his face. Bitting down on his bottom lip he can taste the blood.

"Bill...come inside." "Why don't you listen to him...I know you won't hit me...because you can't...you know you can't." Stanley tries to grab onto his wrist. Once again he gets hit in the nose.

Bill makes no effort to look anywhere than his father's face.

Zach's smug look gets wiped clean as the boy pushes him away. He stumbles.

"You know you can't stop us from seeing him...you have no authority over him..." "I have for the past five years!" He yells the older one doesn't flinch.

Zach chuckles before walking off. Stanley stands in fear. Feeling the blood trickle down his nose he finally realizes what happened.

"Fuck..." Stanley catches the blood in his hands. Over and over again he whispers to himself. "Fuck."

"It's not broke...just bleeding Richie." Bill can hear from outside of the house.

"What the fuck Bill!" Richie comes outside grabbing Bill by the collar, quickly letting go once seeing the tears in his eyes.

"What did he do?" He pulls the boy in a hug, Bill practically melts into it.