Thirty-Two

Drinking games are fun when you're in the losers club.

After leaving the hospital we all decide to go to Bill's to hang out. "I'm gonna drink." "Good idea, already a step ahead of you Staniel." Richie pulls out a drink from Eddie's fanny pack.

"Richie?! When did you put that there?!" Richie stares at the drink. "A day or two ago?" He shrugs it off and opens the can, quickly drinking it all. "Richie no." "Eddie please?" "Richie..." he looks at him with his big doe eyes. No one can say no to Eddie like that.

"Fine..." he sits the can down, soon plopping onto the couch. "Bill? Are you okay? Did you put Georgie to bed?" "Huh? Yeah...he's laying in my bed."

The doctors decided to let him come home early.

"Good...are you okay?" "Yeah...he's fine." He grabs me by the waist, I put my hands on his. "No Bill. Are you okay?" He blinks a couple of times slowly.

"Are you high?!" "Six foot." "Richie?! What did you give him?!" "Keep your voice down man." Eddie chuckles weirdly, laying his head on Richie's lap.

"What did you give them?!" "No, the real question is what did I give all of us." "Eddie, please tell me you guys didn't-" "I did..." my eyes widen as the three laugh.

"Let me see your eyes...let me see your eyes...come here. Bill come here." I bring him to the kitchen, turning the lights on. I sit on the counter as he looks up at me. His hands on either side of my thighs. I look into his eyes.

His pupils huge, the whites of his eyes a bit red. My hands-on his cheeks. "I wanna kiss you." Bill blankly stares at my lips. "You know Friday is in a day right?" With it being two in the morning.

(I can't remember what day it is in this au. Imma just say it's Friday at like 2 am.)

"Yeah...why not make it worth it?" He smirks, gripping my leg. "No, you don't need to anyways." "Who says I'm not drunk already?"

He grips to the front of my shirt, pulling me closer. "Are you?" "No, but do you wanna?" He smirks, his lips centimeters away from mine.

"Sure." I push his face back, hopping off the counter and walking into the living room. Where Richie and Eddie lay asleep. Eddie lays on top of him. "They didn't mean to fall asleep like that. Eddie was gonna get off but Eddie laid him back on his chest."

Beverly opens a drink and hands it to me. Her being most likely high too. "Is she-" "Yes I am good sir." She curtsies while taking a drink.

We all drink until Richie wakes up. "You guys need to be quiet." He groans, turning to his side where Eddie can lay on the inside of the couch. He holds onto the smaller boy. "I'm awake." He snuggles his head closer to Richie. "Let's take a walk. I'm bored and hot." "Yeah, you are!" Beverly slaps Bill's ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Richie yells, soon letting his arms flop down, and falling asleep. "Richie...wake up. Wait! No!! You have a boner!!!"

Eddie squeals as he struggles to get out of Richies arms. Richie tightens his grip.

"Let it be Eduardo...let it be. You can't change a thing." Eddie squirms as Richie holds onto him tightly, muffling his squeals with his hand. "Licking my hand won't help either. Not for you at least." He chuckles highly.

Eddie screams, using all of his power to get out of the boy's arms. "I'm gonna squirt hand sanitizer in my mouth. I hate you."

The boy continues to hit the boys back, Richie grabs onto him. Making him lay down beside him. He hovers over the top of the boy.

*Eddie's POV*
"R-Richie?" "I'm in love with you." I inhale lightly. "No...you don't know what you're talking about. You're high and buzzed. You like Stanley remember." Stanley's cheeks flush a light red.

"Not anymore. I like you, Eddie. A lot." He plants s soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him once again. "Be mine?" His eyes widen quickly. "I'm supposed to ask that question...but yes Eds."

"Let's go..." Bill grabs my hand, quickly jerking me towards the front door. Closing it behind us.