Chapter 56: (y/n) vs Akatsuki

Comenzar desde el principio

((Its so windy today..))

Bakugou noticed the villains were looking at him. He glared back positioning himself between Isamu and the Villains. From behind his he heard a crazed laugh. Bakugou glanced back and three Akatsuki starred at them too. Five villains, three Akatsuki memebers. Thats eight all in all. Eight vs three. One's unconscious and the other is a kid. An unfair fight, thats what it was. (Y/n) woke groaned isamu helped her sit up. "Sensei, you have to stand." (Y/n) groaned and sat up anyway. "Awake again? You're just stubborn aren't you?" Hidan complained making her stare at him. She quickly got up on her feet.
"You're awake." Bakugou said, he looked away. "Damn it." (Y/n) noticed the villains were ready to strike and All might was fighting with the masked man, he tried to go and rescue the children only to be stopped midway and thrown into a building. She looked at Isamu and told him to stay back. "(Y/n) no!" He complained. "Just do as i say. We're at a disadvantage here. I cant have you getting hurt or worse." Without warning Hidan ran towards her with his scythe. She pushed Isamu and jumped up landing on Hidan then propelling herself away from him. Hidan angrily grunted at (y/n). "Why you little." He swung his scythe at her. Kakuzu and Pain took this opportunity and join in Hidan's attack. (Y/n) winced at the pain but she flipped and doged their attacks. Bakugou had his own set of problems too. Not only that but All might was also dodging all of All for one's attacks trying to find an opening to rescue the students.

It took everything that Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima and Yaoyarozu had not to fight. The fact is they weren't allowed to fight. Heck they weren't even allowed to come here in the first place. They were so sure they could rescue their friends but now they weren't so sure. Gaara looked at them. "Everyone. I know you're afraid. I know, your eyes tell me everything. However, i can tell that all of you wish to save your friends. As do i. We are all what they have left. As we sit here they are risking their lives to save themselves. The more we stay hidden the more chance that the enemy has in taking them away. I wont abandon them, i may be a clone but i will fight because she in my friend."
"Gaara, wait! We cant! There isn't a way to dive in there and get through this safely." Midoriya stopped him.
Gaara looked at him. "Then we make a way." The others tried to talk Gaara out of it but for Midoriya it was as if a huge boulder was lifted off his chest. A breath of fresh air. A way was all that he had to look for. Its not impossible. 

Bakugou and (y/n) were back to back with Isamu right between them. They dodged every attack the was presented to them when ever someone was after Isamu one would push him and have the other protect him. It wasn't the best strategy but it was all they had.
(Y/n) and Pain were face to face sizing eachother. "What are you..." Pain trailed off.
"Im only human just like you." Pain tackled her. She repelled backwards and handed on her feet facing him.

.

-----YOUR POV-----

An explosion caught my attention. It wasn't Bakugou's explosion. It was muffled and rocky. Like something breaking through a concrete wall. Or someone!! I smiled when i saw Izuku, Iida and Kirishima. I ran to Bakugou and Isamu. "We're saved!" I sighed in relief. They skated over the ice and practically flew. They soared higher and higher. I felt hands push me towards Bakugou forcing him to hold onto me. I turned my head surprised to see Gaara with Isamu under his arm. "Gaara!" I smiled he smiled back. "Lets get you home to Naruto." We flew using Gaara's sand the space was cramped, Gaara made tiny compressed sand spheres then tossing to the Akatsuki who tried to follow us. One of the ball hit the long orange haired man causing him to fly backwards in an incredible force. It flew and hit every target it could. We had finally reached Izuku and Kirishima and Iida. Kirishima held out his hand offering it to Bakugou. Bakugou grabbed it. "Are you stupid or something?!" Gaara then moved out and used his sand to support the three ahead of us. I grabbed on tight i Bakugou when i saw how hight up we were. He clicked his tongue and i felt his arm tightened around my waist. "You won't fall." I looked at him and smile "I know i wont." He didn't respond. I noticed Kirishima had his gaze on me so i looked at him "Ejirou?" His expression was horrified. Which panicked me. It brought back some negative memories that id rather forget. Iida and Midoriya looked at me. "What is-" their words cut off when their eyes landed on me. Just horrified. That's all i saw.
"H-hey.." i smiled nervously. "Those cuts. What did they do to you?" i looked down at my arms. Some of them were still open but they weren't bleeding anymore. "A necessary sacrifice." I looked down at the passing buildings.
"Its my fault." I looked at Isamu who looked like he was about to cry. "Im sorry sensei. I wasn't strong enough. They almost killed you and even after that you're still protecting me. Seeing you like this..." He lowered his head, closed his eyes and started sobbing. "Im not like you, courageous or fearless.. Im a failure as a ninja and to he hidden leaf." I looked at him. "Isamu. Im not at all what you think i am, ya know." I smiled lightly and chuckled. "Actually im a big ol scaredy cat. Im not what you think i am. Im not courageous. Im not brave. I worry too much weather its on the battlefield or just in my mind." He looked at me tears still falling from his eyes. "Honestly. I got to where i am now because i was always scared." It was mostly true. I tried to learn all sorts of jutsus, techniques anything i could get my hands on because i was scared of disapproval, i figured that the more i learned and mastered the techniques the more people would admire me, i wanted to be praised. Stupid yeah, i know.  "Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." I said.
"Sensei.." i smiled at him.
A black blur flew up ahead us blocking our way. It was Pain. "Gaara!" I pointed. Gaara looked ahead and abruptly stopped. Pain had his hand up facing at us. "You're not going anywhere." He said. Gaara shoved Isamu onto Midoriya then covered us with his sand. "Almighty push." Leaving Gaara alone with Pain. "Gaara no!" I tried to reach out but he covered the hole. Damn it i almost lost him once I can't lose him again! The sand hadn't fully covered us when we felt a harsh push downward and getting pulled by gravity. A couple of screams and grunts came out of our mouths we braced for impact. I held on tight to the closest to me. I'll have to apologise later. The landing we had was rough but it wasn't as painful as i expected it to be. The sand cushioned our fall, breaking and disassembling itself, scattered. I opened my eyes looking for a my friends. My eyes darted everywhere. They rose up from the pile of sand and dusted it off them. I sighed. "Thank Goodness they're okay." I looked around expecting Gaara to show himself. I stood up and scanned he area. 'No body. The sand isn't moving. A clone? Or something else?' i thought. Unsure and afraid of the second option i called out his name. "Gaara?" I took a few steps. I became more and more anxious without him answering. "(Y/n)!" I looked at them. "Its fine. That Gaara was just a clone." Midoriya smiled. "Then where's Gaara?"
"He had to go back home the sand village." I sighed im relief. Though it was kind of rude  taking a first glance but hey at least he won't get hurt.