64:Only fate can tell

A/n:The new few chapters are almost to the end, I'm debating whether or not to end this story until I hit 70 or 75 chapters. And in advance I want to say I'm sorry for what you're about to read. *Cue the tissues* One more thing..

I am having a sequel to this book! Have no fear because there will be more!(Book Cover of the new sequel on the side)

"Sergeant Phillip Scott we will do anything on our behalf." One of the police officers said talking to Jake about the driver and situation happening.

"You better, if I see him walk out with no punishment I'll give him the punishment." He threatened and just like that he walked away and back into the waiting room where everyone else was waiting.

White walls surround me, the familiar smell of lemon cleanser burned my nose. It was all too familiar to me, the hospital wasn't very lucky to us. As soon as we got to the Hospital, the doctor said he brought Elizabeth straight into surgery to stop the internal bleeding and any type of infection that might've gotten inside near her organs.

"It'll be okay Harry, she's a fighter ever since she was a baby remember?" Gemma said placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"You're right...but now she'll hate me, I even think Kyle hates me." I said putting my face into my hands to stop myself from crying....which didn't work.

"He doesn't hate you, he's just in the heat of the moment. I mean he did see her get hit, wouldn't you be mad if I got hit with a car?"

"Thanks Gemms." I said giving her a side hug.

"Sure what are friends for?" She smiled knowing that I would smile too.

"I'm your brother Gemms."

"Same old, same old. Will you excuse me for a bit? I have to calm my fiance who is scaring away innocent Doctors." She said looking at Jake who was in fact holding one of the Doctors against the wall.

"Jake you put him down or I swear i will smack the living shit out of you...."

This probably gave me the opportunity to go around and console people, try to brighten up their day. And I know just the person to start with. Walking towards Kyle, I noticed his eyes were bloodshot, stains of blood still covered his body.

This reminded me so much of...

I looked down at my clothes and shocked to say, they're the same as yesterday, still with Lizzy's blood. She's gone. I cant believe it.

Harry stop that was just a dream..

"She'll be fine-" I started, but he stared at me with so much anger.

"She'll be fine? She'll be fine? We're you there when she got hit?" He retorted, curling his hands into fists.

"I was there when she got that scar you noticed..." I said trying to let him know that I've seen something familiar to this.

"Family of Elizabeth Louise Malik?" A Doctor came inside searching for us, immediately we all stood up and caught him by surprise.

"I'm the father and she's the mother." No you're not. Zayn said standing up with Perrie in his hands.

"Hello then Mr. and Mrs. Malik, I'm here to inform you about your daughter." He started off, but noticed we were all concerned as well. "If everyone wants to hear they are more than welcome." He smiled.

"We're listening loud and clear." Jake said, holding onto Gemma's hand for dear life.

"Well, due to the sudden impact..it was impossible to survive that hit."